20

As Goku had set off to go look for more people to join the universe 7 team, Venus and Gohan decided they needed to train as much as they could since there was still over a day left.

Gohan had gone off with Piccolo to train while Venus decided to train with her father in the hyperbolic time chamber.

She had always trained with her father, but being stuck in a room with him for an entire year was absolutely annoying.

She was lucky she had future Trunks with her the first time around, but she will never go in the hyperbolic time chamber with him again unless the fate of the world is at stake.

Venus was at the strongest she's ever been, unlocking new abilities and techniques that she had never had while she was in there.

She just hoped it would be enough to save themselves.

Once Venus and Vegeta had finished their training, they made their way back home where Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, and Goku were waiting patiently for everyone's arrival.

Beerus and Whis sat at a nearby table with Supreme Kai Shin, eating dinner of course.

Venus ran over to Gohan and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a peck on his cheek, "I missed you so much."

"It's been a day."

"I was in the hyperbolic time chamber," Venus shook her head.

"Oh right," he scratched the back of his head, "well we got a full team! Tien's here!"

"Nice to see you again Venus," Tien bowed slightly.

"Nice to see you too," she smiled and bowed back.

"Who are the others?" Vegeta asked with a frown.

"Uh-" Gohan began before being interrupted by Krillin and 18 arriving with their daughter Marron.

"Sorry if we kept you waiting," Krillin said as they landed.

"It's okay. Hey 18, it's always a pleasure to see you. That goes for you too Marron," Gohan squatted.

Venus turned to her side as she noticed a white board with pictures on them in the corner of her eye.

She took a look at the contestants, her eyes widening as she noticed Trunks and Goten weren't on the team.

"Where are Trunks and Goten? Why aren't they on the team?" Venus questioned with her arms crossed.

"Well my dad said they aren't ready," Gohan replied.

"They aren't," Vegeta agreed, "the boys are powerful but they don't know how to use their power properly," he crossed his arms and walked inside Capsule Corp.

Venus sighed and took another look at the board.

"We still don't have eleven warriors, due to an unforeseen problem," Gohan continued.

a/n: let's just pretend it's eleven warriors here because i don't want to get rid of someone :)

"What kind of problem?" Krillin asked.

Venus lifted her eyes, giving him a perplexed look, "There's eleven people on the board."

"It's Buu, he fell asleep," Piccolo informed them, "and he won't wake up."

"Why do you guys keep taking Buu into consideration if he always does this?" Venus crossed her arms.

Piccolo sighed, "I don't know but I guess now we'll just be a team of ten."