18

It had been a couple months since the defeat of Zamasu, and everyone had gone back to their regular lives.

At least for now.

Venus and Gohan began to train more and more now, since it had seemed there were newer threats appearing more often now.

They would mostly train with Piccolo, since their fathers would spent most of their time on Lord Beerus's world and they were in no position to just leave Pan to go train with them.

Bulma had begun to work on the time machine just shortly after Trunks and Mai had left, but Beerus had found out and destroyed it.

This didn't stop Venus and Bulma, and so they kept working on it secretly, not telling anyone else about it.

Venus was currently in the Capsule Corporation living room with Gohan, Pan, Trunks, and Goten, as they were all playing video games when Bulma walked in with a gift bag in her hand.

"You guys! I have big news!" she said with excitement, sitting down on the coffee table in front of the TV.

Everyone groaned, moving their head side to side so they could see the screen, "Mom! We're in the middle of a game!" Trunks frowned.

Bulma stood up and unplugged the game console from the wall.

"Mom!" Venus and Trunks raised their voice as they stood up in unison.

"Sit down! Look what I got!" she pulled out a baby onesie.

Venus and Trunks exchanged an unimpressed look, "You couldn't give this to us after the game?" Venus asked as she grabbed the onesie.

Bulma groaned in frustration and grabbed the onesie back, "It's not for Pan! It's for me!"

"Why would it be for you?" Gohan asked.

"Because I'm pregnant you idiots!" Bulma shouted.

Venus and Trunks's eyes froze, "Y-You're pregnant?"

Gohan and Goten shared an awkward look. Gohan grabbed Pan and stepped out of the room, "Yeah.. we're just gonna-"

"A congratulations would be nice," Bulma placed her hands on her hip.

Venus blinked, "Uh, I'm just kinda confused on how you could be pregnant because aren't you like fifty?"

"I am not fifty!" Bulma's vein on her forehead began to pop, "I'll have you know that I'm only thirty eight years old!"

Venus raised an eyebrow, "How can you be thirty eight when I'm twenty two and you had me when you were twenty-"

"Enough! I'm pregnant and it doesn't matter how young I am."

"You mean old?" Trunks asked and immediately regretted it.

Venus stepped forward and hugged her, "Congratulations mom! Sorry, it's just surprising since I'm gonna be twenty two years older than my sibling."

"It's not like we planned it, but yeah.. I'm pregnant!" Bulma then turned to Trunks, "You're finally gonna be a big brother!"

"Whatever, I just hope they're not lame," Trunks placed his hands on the back of his head.

"Does dad know?" Venus asked.

"Yeah, he's taking out his anger in the gravity room."

"Why is he mad? It takes two people to-"

Bulma placed her hand on Venus's mouth, "Okay that's enough."

eight
☆゜・。・。・゜★
months later

still with you | two | gohan x ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें