08

"That uppity disrespectful Saiyan was planning on using that technique against me?!" Beerus clenched his fists.

"He might not last long," Venus informed Beerus, "the last time he used it he passed out after a few minutes, and with the amount of energy he's already using with Super Saiyan Blue, it might not be very long."

She remembered this was the technique that Goku used against her father, and although he technically did defeat him, it took a long time to recover.

Goku's energy kept shooting higher and higher, causing the floor to crack. "Kaio Ken times ten!" he roared.

Goku and Hit continued their fight, but this time they were too quick for anyone to keep up with them.

"Kame...hame," Goku paused, "HA!"

Goku shot probably the biggest kamehameha blast they'd ever seen, shooting it to the sky where Hit was floating.

The blast was so bright they all had to cover their eyes, once the blast was gone, they slowly opened their eyes and looked around for Goku and Hit.

"What now? Both fighters are out of bounds," Piccolo questioned.

"You're wrong, where they're now standing is still part of the ring."

"The match continues!" the referee shouted.

Hit stood back up and dusted himself off, facing Goku, "A worthy rival, that's what inspired evolution in a warrior's talents. Right in that moment, I increased my time skip even further. That's how I dodged your attack."

"Why do they keep telling each other the secrets to their techniques?" Venus shook her head.

"And I'm going to keep improving."

Goku smirked, "Is that so?" he flew up and held out a fist. Hit flew over to him and did the same, fist bumping each other and then flying back to the opposite sides.

They both took a deep breath before charging up their energies and charging at each other. Once again the others couldn't see anything that was going on because of how fast they were moving.

Until Goku began to fall from the sky, his Kaio Ken technique disappearing. He then got back up quickly and charged his energy back, recovering his Kaio Ken.

Goku punched Hit on his face and sent him crashing into the giant Champa mural.

Venus looked down at her hand and it had completely healed already, "That was quicker than I thought," she observed her hand.

Hit landed back in the ring and fell to his knees, panting heavily. Goku also fell back into the ring, struggling to breathe, he got back on his feet.

"Yo Lord Beerus! Would you mind doing me a small favor?"

"Huh?" Beerus's eyes went wide.

"If you don't have a problem with it, I'd like for you to lift all rules for the tournament!"

Venus furrowed her brows, "What-"

"Hey Kakarot! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Goku walked closer to the contestant seating area, "I really wanna fight Hit at his full power and this is the only way he's able to do that."