14

"But he hasn't done anything wrong yet," Shin faced Venus.

"But he will," Venus crossed her arms, "we can't just sit around and wait for him to kill somebody. We have to put an end to him right now."

Whis placed his finger on his chin, "At the moment we need to be concerned with Gowasu's safety."

Shin got up from his seat and turned to face everyone, "I will take you to their world on one condition. I insist you keep this amicable because Zamasu hasn't done anything wrong yet, even if he will eventually."

"Don't worry Trunks, we'll figure this out," Goku placed his hand on his shoulder.

Bulma turned to Venus, Gohan, and Vegeta, "You guys will go with them right?"

Venus sighed, "We have a daughter to take care of."

☆゜・。・。・゜★

Once Goku, Beerus, and Whis returned, Trunks had called everyone to come outside.

They explained to them how Zamasu did plan on killing the Supreme Kai Gowasu, and Beerus destroyed him after they had seen it with their own eyes.

"So you destroyed Zamasu?" future Trunks's eyes went wide.

"Yes, my lord did it with one shot," Whis replied.

"Now Black won't be created and the future will be safe from his tyranny."

Venus exchanged a look with future Trunks, with her eyebrow raised.

Trunks and the Pilaf gang burst out into a cheer, jumping up and down. Future Trunks looked down, "Your future's safe, but not mine."

Trunks stopped cheering and popped his eyes, "What?"

"When we used the time machine to stop the androids, my time didn't change, that's how it works," future Trunks lifted his head.

Beerus sighed, "That may be the case when you ignorant mortals meddle with the laws of nature. But divine action is not so soppy, when I kill a god it will affect all flows of time."

"Mmm I don't think so," Venus lowered her eyebrows.

"Are you questioning a destroyer's wisdom?" Beerus raised his voice.

"Yes?" she shook her head, "because Black killed Supreme Kai in his time which means he also killed you. So that would mean you'd be dead here too?"

"But Black isn't a god," he replied.

"I still have a feeling Zamasu is Black."

Future Trunks stepped forward, "I need to see for myself. I guess this is it, time to head out."

"Hold on!" Trunks clenched his fists, "there's a god here telling us that he's taken care of this! Now that Zamasu is finished he'll never ask the dragon to create Black! So the future earth is okay! Black isn't going to kill our mom, or hurt Mai or anyone else so what are you doing?!"

Venus raised an eyebrow and shared a look with Gohan and Goten.

"If Beerus is right and Black never comes, then that means the second doomsday never even happened. The peace won after stopping Cell helped," future Trunks squinted his eyes, "but if so, what am I doing here?"

"Yeah that's true!" Pilaf joined the conversation, "if none of this apocalyptic junk is gonna happen then big boy Trunks would have no reason to travel back here!"

"Are you saying he should've vanished the moment things change like some sort of ghost?" Shu asked.

"But then how would you know about Black?" future Trunks lowered his brows.