Last One

The entire world becomes blurry when I see him. He was my only sight, and I have to pretend that I am not seeing him, but all I could see was him. Everyone seems irrelevant to me and I can't notice anyone else when he's around.

Kapag nakikita ko siya hindi gumagana utak ko. I can't seem to concentrate on anything else because my mind is always on him. He distracts me, which is why I sometimes opt not to see him. He makes me lose focus and all I ever want was to stare at him. God! That sounds so creepy.

God! What I would do to have this man. If he would just message me or gave me a hint that he likes me too, but he didn't. I've been crushing on him for six months now, but it's not going anywhere.

I am a woman who is adept at flirting or conversing with men. That's because my best friend was a guy and I have a lot of guys friends too, but I can't seem to flirt with him naturally. Mas magagawa ko pang makipagkulitan sa iba kesa sa kaniya eh and that sucks! Kung alam lang niyang makulit ako sa iba pero sa kaniya lang ako nagiging timid ako. Nakoconcious ako. Nabablanko.I can't think of anything else, which is a bad thing because what if he thinks I don't like him because I can't joke around with him. But I know I will once I am comfortable with him, but right now I am still nervous.

He stands much taller than me, his commanding presence amplified by his statuesque height. His ever-charming appearance is effortlessly complimented by his hair, which is now shorter than it was before. I think even without hair, gwapo pa rin siya para sa akin.

His striking features are enhanced by the contrast of his porcelain skin against my sun-kissed tan. Thick eyebrows frame his exquisite almond-shaped eyes, which captivate with their depth and expressiveness. Yet, it is his lips-oh, his lips-that are his most mesmerizing attribute. His lower lip's fullness often makes me think of what it would be like to have those lips touched mine, a thought that remains only in my mind.

Does he know how much I love his smile? Each time he smiles, I find myself utterly spellbound. The way he smiles is breathtaking. It's not just his lips that form that captivating smile; it's his eyes too. They light up with a warmth that illuminates everything around him. When he smiles, the world appears to be brighter, and he radiates a glow that leaves me enchanted.

Is he aware that he effortlessly looks handsome to me no matter what he wears? Be it white, black, or green, he exudes an undeniable charm. With earrings or without, he remains irresistibly attractive. Why does he captivate me so much?

Even though he occasionally lacks confidence, if he were to know how many girls admire him, he would undoubtedly feel more confident. It's been a long time since I've seen a man as strikingly handsome as him, and his voice... I could listen to it forever. The raspy modulation is a delightful symphony to me.

If only he would send me a message like 'hey, hi, hello.' A message to keep this delusion alive. Just one message... just one... I waited everyday, waiting for him to receive a message from him, pero wala eh. I prayed. Hoping my messenger, Instagram or Tiktok would have a message from him... only to be disappointed everytime and then resets almost everyday for a message to come through. There came a time back then na umasa ako halos araw-araw na mag memessage siya akin then I realized, it will never come.

I don't want to be the one to message him, but I almost did once. I was typing a lot in Messenger, but I changed my mind when I almost hit the send button. What if that would come off as desperate to him? What if he used that to his advantage? I am hoping for him to message me because he wants to. I am more of a video call girl, but if he would just message me, I will reply to him immediately... but I know that would never happen.

There are moments when I believe he sees me too. There are times when I swear I think he likes me too, but I know it was just delusional to think that way. Each time I do, I just think that he is just like that because he knows I like him. He wouldn't even blink an eye at me. I know for a fact that when you get interested with someone and they happen to know it, it unconsciously makes them want you too, and that makes me sad... all the time, because if he likes me, I know it was because he knew that I liked him first. We tend to like people who likes us.

I wish I was beautiful sometimes, you know. If I just act feminine and quiet.. Perhaps that's the thing he likes; he likes women who are sexy. If only I had a beautiful body or a beautiful face, but I don't. I even dress weird and have to put on make-up to look decent sometimes. If only I was not so loud and acted like a woman should. Sometimes, I wish he would look at me the same way I look at him... but he doesn't... and that makes me sad every single day.

I like him, but... I must cease my admiration for him. My friends are right. I should like someone who likes me or give someone who likes me a chance. Maybe... just maybe, I could fall in love with someone if I didn't dismiss and stop myself immediately. Kung pagbibigyan ko lang muna ng chance ang idea na magugustuhan ko ang isang tao then maybe... just maybe something will happen. I just need to be receptive to it. To let people in. To be open to having a relationship, I think I am now open to it again. I'll let my attraction to Jin fade away, as this is just a crush, right? I still don't know much about him. I don't even know what his favorite color or food is. He is basically like a stranger with whom I have a crush.

Perhaps seeing someone else that has a potential for a relationship will make my crush on Jin dissipate. I believe that I will do exactly that. I should stop obsessing over him and find someone who reciprocates my feelings. I am thinking this may be the last time I write about Jin. He would always be that one guy I have a crush with kahit na 'di ko naman kilala... which was weird you know. I never liked anyone I don't know or mga hindi ko nakakausap but... still... there's something in him I can't explain kahit na di ko siya kilala. Again, I should stop this and let other guys a chance and that would only be fair to me. After all, I deserve someone who would love and reciprocate my feelings too. I just need to be open with it.