New Acquaintances

TW: Slight Swearing!!

Mabel rushed inside. She was excited to meet anyone in the Hotel. Dipper walked behind her, and Pacifica followed Dipper. 

"Holy shit!" Screamed a demon like person. She was  a tall, slender demon, standing at around 6 feet tall or over. She had long, blonde hair, with lighter blonde and pink highlights, which is tied into a twice-banded low ponytail. Her blonde bangs flipped to her left with a curl. While appearing humanoid, she did feature animal-like traits such as fangs and hooves. Her lips are black and she has rosy red cheeks, Her eyes where red irises with light yellow sclera and she has thick black eyelashes. Dipper, Mabel, and Pacifica stood in unbelief at what they were witnessing. LITERAL DEMONS IN GRAVITY FALLS!? "HI!" The demon said with Mabel-like energy. "IM CHARLIE!" She held out a hand for them to shake, but Dipper backed up. To be honest, he should be used to this by now. But DEMONS FROM HELL!? This was out of the question, even for Gravity Falls Oregon. 

"H- how.... I know Bill.... But how!?" Dipper stuttered, Mabel was near a cat-like demon. Mabel flirted with him. (Really surprising, right? 😒)

"IM MABEL!!" She reached her hand out to touch a red deer demon's ears. He backed away slowly. Being slightly creeped out by the small grappy hands of Mabel. 

(Hey, guys! I know this was a shorter chapter but my ideas are kinda running out! 🤣 I hav ideas for later in the story, but not the start!! But anyways, Very big thanks to AmyOGrady for everything she is a great friend! And happy birthday to my cousin!! 🥳🥳🎉🎉)