Chapter 13: Red Velvet

The scene starts with Angel Dust, tied and bound to a chair. Just reaching the grasp of consciousness.

Captor: Finally awake, Angel Dust.

  Angel grins a sly grin.

Angel Dust: Yeah, and what's it to ya?

  The captor holds a knife to Angel Dust's throat.

Captor: I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.

  Angel gives a sly smirk.

Angel Dust: It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.

  The captor holds Angel by the neck, glaring him in the face.

Captor: Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya.

Angel Dust: Do your worst. Daddy.

   The captor rips their shirt open and pounces onto Angel

Angel Dust: Ohhhh, yeahhh, baby!

  Out in the lobby of the hotel, you and the others watch this scene with less then pleased expressions. With the exception of Niffty.

Angel Dust: You know, this performance won me a 'Sex-x-xi' award.

Y/N: I don't have enough hands to cover all of my eyes.

Charlie: It's, uh... very... honest?... Oh.

  She turns away, trying her best to stick it out but unable to at the end of the day.

Vaggie: Okay enough of that, Angel what the fuck.

Angel Dust: What?! You said was Show n' Tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.

Husk: Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.

  Husk says while cleaning a glass.

Angel Dust: Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?

Husk: You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?

  Angel gasps in response.

Angel Dust: Fuck you. This is classy art! 

  He says referring to the TV as you help cover Sir Pentious' eyes.

Husk: That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point.

  Husker points to Pentious.

Husk: That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep! 

  He then points to Charlie.

Husk: Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own.

Charlie: What?! No, I-- what? Pffff, no, no.

  He then moves on to Vaggie.

Husk: This one, judges everyone and everything because she hates herself.

  Vaggie just groans knowing he was right. Especially with every thing that's been going on.

Husk: And Niffty? Heh... You don't even want to know what her deal is.

  Husk drinks from a bottle of whiskey as Angel laughs at the accuracy of his assumptions.

Angel Dust: You weren't kidding! Oh ho, wow! Kitten's got claws. Meow.~