~Chapter 14~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading

*********************************************************************************

As a cue to prove that they share the same DNA, all the three brothers thought of the same idea to start their journey of redemption.

A dinner date.

Aarush decided to take Mayra out on a dinner date at her favorite Indochinese place. He called her to inform the same.

"Hello." He said as Mayra picked up.

"Umm... Hi, why are you calling me at 5 in the evening? " Mayra asked plainly.

"Get ready by 7:30, I'll pick you up at 7:45 we are going to eat at your favorite Indochinese place. " He informed.

"Are you drunk? " Mayra asked with confusion.

"No. And no more questions, just be ready. " He said and hung up even before giving Mayra a chance to reject.

.
.

While Ishaan was still skeptical about calling Navya, he realized he didn't really  have the right to pay attention to his own emotions.

Taking a deep breath he called but Navya didn't pick up.
Dejected, he kept his phone on the table when it rang and his face gleamed with happiness as Navya had called.

"Hello! " He said with a cheerful voice.

"Hello? I'm talking to Ishaan Oberoi, right? " Navya asked which caught Ishaan a bit Off Guard.

"Yeah. You don't have my number? " Ishaan asked a little hurt.

"I have it. But since you greeted me with such a jolly voice, I thought to recheck. " She said.

"Anyways, get ready we are going to eat dinner outside. " Ishaan informed.

"What? Why? " Navya asked with surprise.

"We are going to eat dinner outside because I want to treat my wife and my daughter. " He said with a little smile.

"Ok, fine. Where are we going though? " Navya asked.

"The Punjabi Dhaba? " Navya asked, finally showing some interest and excitement about the talk.

"Obviously! Get ready by 7:30." Ishaan replied and she hung up.

Even though Ishaan had decided to take her to a 5-star restaurant, he quickly cancelled his reservation there and booked one in the Punjabi Dhaba.

.
.
.

Even though Rishi had thought of the idea, he didn't really know how he should inform it to Aadya, as he didn't have her phone number, so he called Mayra first.

"Hello Bhabhi" He greeted.

"Hello Rishi. What do you want? " Mayra asked, clearly knowing he must've called for some work.

"Bhabhi, can you send me Aadya's phone number? " He requested sheepishly.

"What? You don't even have her number? What kind  of a husband are you? You are worse than your brothers! You----" Mayra started scolding him, but he cut her off.

"Bhabhi, we'll keep your scolding session for future, for now, please send me her phone number. " Rishi pleaded.

"Ok fine. I'm sending. " Mayra said and within a minute he got the number.