~Chapter 11~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~~Happy Reading~~

*********************************************************************************

"Because I don't know the answers to all the stupid questions! " Aadya screamed with frustration.

"What do you mean? " Rishi asked with confusion.

"What I mean is, I can't answer all my friends, why I got married, to who I got married and why am I even married to a person who was gonna be my sister's husband. " Aadya yelled, with few tears running down her eyes which she wiped immediately.

"Lis.... " Before Rishi could say anything consoling, Aadya went out not before murmuring a very audible " Stupid little bastard. "

"Rishi you've gotten yourself in great trouble. " He spoke to himself, listening his wife cursing him.

.
.
.

It was almost night when all the three brothers came back and immediately went towards their respective rooms.

In Aarush and Mayra's room,

Mayra was fast asleep when the door opened and broke her sleep.

She sat up to see Aarush with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

"Are you going to propose someone? " Mayra asked with disappointment.

"What? No... " Aarush said with disbelief.

"Then why are you carrying around flowers like some teeny high school hormonal jerk. " She said in response.

"Are you really high? " Aarush asked.

"I don't drink. " Was the only reply before she got up and went in the balcony for some fresh air.

"I got these for you. " Aarush said as he stood next to her.

"What? " Mayra asked with confusion.

"These flowers. I got them for you. " Aarush said forwarding them.

"Well, thank you. " She said which made him smile. "But why? " She asked causing the smile to replaced by a frown.

"You don't like them? " He asked with disappointment.

"Of course I like them. I'm just asking why you got them, like it isn't my birthday, or our anniversary, or any other event as far as I remember. " Mayra said as she sat on the chair kept in the balcony.

"Well, it's for apologizing. " He replied.

"What did you do? Now tell honestly, you aren't cheating on me, are you? " She asked, a little furious and anxious about the thought.

"What? No... " He said which calmed her down.

"Then? "

"It's for apologizing to you for my absence in this relationship. I know and I have realized how hard you worked over us. For us. Always. Yet I was a dumb person to not see it. " He said as he took her hands in his.

"All I want to say is, Mayra, please give me a chance, I promise, I won't let you down. " He said calmly looking in her eye.

"Wow... How much time did you take for that? "

"For what? "

"For making the acting look so real. " Mayra said as she withdrew her hands.

"I'm not acting Mayra. I swear, I'm being honest today. " He said genuinely.