Chapter | 06

SOFIA

I slump back into the seat of the car waving back at my parents. Father had sad smile on his face. Adan and Elios were there too, making funny face and mouthing things to not make me cry. And mother was in her tears.

The car sped up and all of them got out of my sight. I turn straight, leaning my body back. There's no one in that family I am friends with. I don't know a single person there and the hope I am carrying because of Anna.

The worst was that I am going to live alone with that Don in a separate house, which isn't helping. Maybe if Anna come, I would definitely make her stay with me. There's no way I would live with that Don alone in a house.

Remembering Anna, I pull out my phone from my small purse. The phone beamed and I notice a text from Anna on the lock screen from 6 minutes ago. I unlocked the phone and entered her chat.

: Ana 🐧

Ana
"I am up. No need to be my mom."

You
"Of course, I know when you woke up."

I waited and after few minutes she was online and started typing.

Ana
→🖕

You
"Bitch."

Ana
"I see, you're gonna start a cursing battle Fia. We both know who wins 😏😉"

You
"Alright. Leave it, I was asking when are coming here?"

Ana
"Can't wait Fia? 😏"

You
"🖕

Ana
→"Ugh! I'll be maybe after 3 or 4 days later, since I am gonna change ma bookings!"

You
"Okie."

Ana
"I'mma go now. Bye. 💋"

You
"Boyfriend?"

Ana
"Nah bitch! That whore is gone. I'mma gonna take bath!"

You
"You sting.🤢🤮"

And suddenly Anna was offline. I silently chuckled before exiting the chat.

I scroll through the media and some searchings on the phone. For a few moments later, I was on the page of many big Art Universities list in Italy. It took me by interest that I started finding a good one.

Painting and drawings are one of my passion. Since the childhood I had been an excellent candidate in art. It is something that excites me, makes me happy and lift my mood. However, I stopped painting and drawing year ago since I suddenly lost interest.

I was in an Art tuitions in France when I was in my highschools, my dad admitted me after watching me staying awake at nights to complete my paintings. But I drop off. I don't know but I just used to get so tired after coming from school then fighting practice my dad give me and Anna.

But now maybe I can continue my Art journey. There's nothing to do in this year so maybe not in France but in Italy I can learn my passion. I scroll through some very famous Universities and decided to give a try to one.