Chapter 34: Home

"OK Peter we're here. Be nice to May she's trying her best" Avery said stopping the car outside the apartments.

"I will bye" Peter replied, stepping out the car.

"hey!  I love you kid, you know that"

"yeah I love you too" he replied, walking away.

(time skip)

Avery drove back to her house and let herself inside, sitting down her things and going into the kitchen to make herself a snack . 

"I know you're there Loki" Avery said before turning to see him leaning against the door frame. 

"were you hurt?"

"no" she replied, going back to what she was doing.

"and Peter's okay too"

"yeah he just got his suit taken away"

"so are you still doing the mission?"

"Tony said he'd take care of it"

"that's good"

"I guess so"

You walked over to her, stopping her from what she was doing by wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into a tight hug . 

"I'm happy you're home"

"me too" Avery replied melting into his arms.

(Time skip)

"mommy can I show you what daddy taught me!?" Florence asked running up to Avery.

"Of course you can!"

"Ok darling just like we practiced" Loki said, standing beside her.

Flo then held her hand out in front of Avery. Avery watched very confused as to what was happening, suddenly green sparks appeared in her tiny hand the sparks started to take the shape of a wolf. It ran around in her hand as a real one would. Flo closed her hand the sparks disappeared.

"that was amazing, darling" Avery said, hugging her.

"Daddy and I have been practicing a lot so I'll be able to do magic just like him one day!"

"I'm so proud of you Flo"