chapter 19: Old friend

(In Germany)

"are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Avery asked.

"Darling, we've been over this. The plan is for them to capture me, and plus you have to stay behind to help save me"

"but what if they hurt you?"

"they won't I promise"

"Ok please be safe, I love you." Avery Said hugging Loki tightly.

"I will, I love you too" Loki said, hugging her back, then kissing her on theforehead.

(Time skip)

Avery has been exploring Germany while Loki was busy with the avengers. She went shopping got some jewelry and checked out some cool restaurants too walking down an alley slowly followed behind her.

"Hey pretty lady" one of them said walking closer to her.

"piss off assholes"

"Oh come on don't be like that, honey"

"yeah just come with us and we won't hurt you"

"NO! Now back away from me!" Avery said, backing up to the wall.

She didn't wanna hurt anyone, but these men even slightly touched her she would tear them to shreds.

"Avery just let me eat them so we can leave already!" Zootoxin suggested.

"no I don't want to hurt anyone!"

"we're gonna make some good money off of you" one of the men said, now just feet away from her.

Just as they were about to grab her two shots rang out from above them. Avery looked up to see a silhouette of a man wearing a mask and goggles, with shoulder length hair and a gun in his arms. She then looked back at the two men who were now laying on the ground bleeding out, when she looked back up the man was gone.

"who the hell was that!?"

"I don't know Z, But we really need to get to Loki" Avery said running out of the alley towards where Loki was fighting Captain America and Iron Man.