chapter 22: Separated

"Avery, you can't win this!"

"watch me!" Avery said as she jumped backwards off the roof.

She had no idea what she was doing, but she used what she learned and shot a web at the tower and swung inside.

"OH MY GODS! LOKI!" she yelled as she ran to Loki, who was laying on the cavedin ground.

"what happened?!"

"I pissed off the green giant" he replied weekly.

"you said you could handle yourself!"

"I know, I'm sorry my love"

"it's ok but let's get you up. The Avengers have almost closed the portal."

"dammit, ok" Loki said he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

(Time skip)

As Loki and Avery made their way towards the exit, they heard a noise behind them. They slowly turned around to see all of the Avengers standing right in front of them with Hawkeye pointing an arrow at them.

"if it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now"

"oh me too!" Zootoxin Chimed in.

(Time skip)

"please don't separate us, I beg you!" Avery said crying.

Thor was taking Loki back to Asgard and she would be sent to a Russian prison.

"i'm sorry, Avery but you're too dangerous together" Nat Said holding her back.

Loki couldn't say anything because of his mouthguard, but was visibly upset .

"then can we at least say goodbye to each other?"

"fine but make it quick. Wehave to get back to Asgard." Thor said, taking off Loki's mouthguard and letting him run to Avery.

"I'm so sorry my love but I promise I'll find you and save you if it's the last thing I do!" Loki said, hugging her tightly.

Avery didn't say anything at first she just held him there. Then she looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I love you more than you'll ever know" she finally said.

"I love you too" Loki replied before kissing her passionately.