Chapter 26: Lokidottir

(Time skip 2 years)

"Come on Mrs. Parker one more big push" the nurse said trying to encourage Avery.

She screamed, pushing as hard as she could practically squeezing the life out of Loki's hand. All of a sudden, there was a loud cry.

"it's a girl!" the nurse said laying the small crying infant on Avery's chest.

"Loki look at her. she's perfect" Avery said crying.

"she truly is just like her mother" he replied, kissing her hand.

"what are you going to name her?" the nurse asked.

"Florence, Florence Rose"

(Time skip 1 year)

"I promise I'll be back for you know it" Loki said, kissing Avery and Florence, who was resting in her arms.

"I know it's just I don't want our daughter to grow up without a father"

"She won't I promise, now I must go. I love you both so much."

"we love you too" Avery said, kissing him then watching as the Bifrost took him back to Asgard.

Florence then let out a small cry.

"Shhh, it's ok Flo, I miss him too" she said, walking back in the house.

She then fed her and put her to bed, before relaxing on the couch in the living room, but just as she was about to shut her eyes, there was a knock on the front door. She opened it to see Steve and Bucky were standing in front of her.

"Bucky Steve, what are you doing here?"

"we seem to have gotten ourselves into some trouble and we need your help"

"what kind of trouble?"

(Authors note: for a little bit of context it took Loki and Avery a year to plan their wedding so technically she is currently 25.)