Chapter 27: Team Cap

Steve and Bucky explained how they were putting together a team to fight Tony.

"what about my daughter?"

"we promise you'll see her again. We won't let her grow up without you Avery." Bucky reassured her.

"i'll call my mom and ask if she can watch her for the weekend"

(Time skip)

"this car sucks!" Avery complained jumping out of the car door. 

"oh I'm sorry princess were you expecting us to steal a carriage for you?" Sam said sarcastically.

"piss off birdbrain!"

"Hey Wolfy" Clint said from the other side of the car. 

"Well, if it isn't Legolas himself!" Avery said before running over to hug him.

"hi I'm Wanda"

"Avery, nice to finally meet you"

"Hey! You're the girl that tried to take over New York right, I'm Scott."

"pleasure to meet you, Scott and yes, I am. But I don't do that stuff anymore." Avery said, shaking his hand.

"Thank God" he replied, laughing.

"suit up" Steve said as he walked into the building. 

Avery had a suit that Stark had made her as a gift and now she was using it to fight against him . 

(here's some drawings I did so you know what her suit looks like) 

Avery watched as Tony and Steve talked when all of a sudden Steve's shield was taken from him

"captain big fan, I'm Spider-Man" the red suited boy said saluting.

And the other could even react Clint shot an arrow freeing Steve, as everyone scattered Avery jumped off the building she was hiding on and tackled Spider-Man.

"please don't hurt me!"

"Peter?"

"Avery?"

"since when did you have powers?"

"Umm, a few months ago"

"well as much as I would love to talk I have to go help the others, now stay!"

"not happening, sorry" Peter said, kicking her off of him then swinging away.