Chapter 31: Spiderman

(Time skip 1 year)

"Loki hurry up you're gonna be late, dropping Flo off at preschool!" Avery yelled from the nursery.

"Coming"

"bye mommy bye little brother!" Flo said, hugging Avery and kissing her baby brother Malik on the head.

"Flo let's go!" Loki called out.

"coming daddy"

"Be good"

"yes ma'am"

(Time skip)

"thanks again for watching Malik mom."

"it's no problem plus you know I love spending time with the kids whenever I can"

"speaking of kids how's Peter?"

"he's good I think. You know how teenagers are."

"yeah, well I've gotta go bye mom"

"bye Ave"

Avery walked out of the building and down an empty alley.

"hey let's spy on the kid!" Zootoxin said popping her head out.

"you read my mind" Avery replied, activating her suit.

Avery watched Peter left school and walked into a nearby convenient store.

"seems pretty normal so far"

Peter then walked out of the store and down an alley before jumping onto a roof in his suit Avery followed him for the rest of the day watching as he helped different people and swung around the city.

"Well, looks like Peter's doing a good job so I think we can go now" Avery said swinging away.

(Small time skip)

"hey mom, can Malik and I have dinner with you?"

"sure I burnt the meatloaf so we're going out but you and Malik are welcome to join us"

"thanks mom"

"I'll go get Peter and meet you there with Malik" May said over the phone.

"sounds good. I'll see you there. Bye"