CHAPTER 40 - Back To MM(mahlotra mansion) 17+🔥

hello dear readers

thankyou for your patience

about why i was unable to update, because many of you know about my grand pa, as he had brain tumour, so we took him to delhi for treatment , so currently i am on our delhi flat,

and moreover today i got my laptop, as my mammu came from home after taking it , so i as i got time i had written a chapter and u got an update

as i will get  more time i will write chapters, but for now i am focusing on grand pa and in between when i will get free i write chapters, so please cope up with me ,

some of you ask why i did'nt post, yaar i rally feel bad that 3k  people  viewed last chapter but only 481 voted , so do vote to get fast updated,

when you do not vote or comment mera bhe man nahi karta aage story ko likhne ka , because it really take a lot of time to collect, think, frame, a story and on the top of it dialogs......

hope you will understand and the silent readers will too start voting and commenting

well these things apart i am really sorry to my active readers, pardon me that you have to suffer because of the silent readers.

an new update , and the chapter is not edited... neither did I read it after writing so sorry in advance

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDDHARTH'S POV

As I placed my lips gently on the dressed cut, I felt her body shiver slightly under my touch.

I kept my eyes on her reflection in the mirror, watching her reaction. Her eyes fluttered shut momentarily, and she bit her lower lip, a soft gasp escaping her.

Slowly, I let my lips trail upward, tracing the line of her abdomen with delicate kisses.

Her skin was warm and soft, and I could feel her breathing become more erratic with each kiss.

"fuck, she is beautiful"

I paused to look at her again, meeting her gaze in the mirror. Her hazel eyes show  , a mix of vulnerability and desire.

I stood up, my hands gliding over her sides, feeling the curve of her waist.

Her breath hitched as my hands reached her lower back, pulling her closer.

I leaned in, my lips brushing the  just below her ear, whispering .

"orchid," I breathed, my voice husky with emotion. "fuck, You drive me crazy."

She turned her head slightly, her eyes meeting mine in the mirror. "huzoor..." Her voice was barely a whisper, filled with longing.

I moved my hands to her shoulders, gently massaging them, feeling the tension melt away under my touch.

I kissed the nape of her neck, slow and deliberate, savoring the way her body reacted to me. Each touch, each kiss, was a promise, a reassurance of my feelings for her.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked, my lips brushing against her skin near the deep cut.

"n-noo" she spoke in a shaky voice, her breath catching as I continued to kiss her softly.

I let my lips linger on her waist for a moment longer, then slowly moved upwards. My hands caressed her sides, fingers trailing lightly over her skin as I made my way to her arm. Her skin was so soft, and I could feel the warmth radiating from her body.