CHAPTER 4 - before departure

MEHAK'S POV

~NEXT MORNING ~

i did my morning routine and went to my college for the last time before going to INDIA. i meet my only friend over in whose apartment i kept my clothes. her name is ARTI . i told her everything why i am going to india and my only 1% possibility of comming back here. as my very intellegent family is planning to marry me off as soon as possible.

today i attended only 2 lectures and at 10AM i was all set to go to airport for my flight to INDIA . all my stuff was loaded in the car and than when i was going to sit in the car sulekha auntie's call came and she only asked where i am and it told her that i was just leaving for the airport and than i left for airport

 all my stuff was loaded in the car and than when i was going to sit in the car sulekha auntie's call came and she only asked where i am and it told her that i was just leaving for the airport and than i left for airport

~assume this as Mehak's airport look~

when i reached airport i found sulekha auntie and arvinder uncle standing there waiting for me to see me off and auntie hugged me and whisper in my ear jaldi milte hai. and i was confused about what she said .anyways i took blessings from uncle and entered the airport with my passport and other documents and showed them my online booking and went to waiting area because i have to waite till 30min as i entered earlier.

i sat in the plain and it was the time for the takeoff and this is the only thing i am scared of except my family i fisted my palms and dug my nails and blood start comming out of my hands (this is my bad habbit , when i am scared or very angry i do this it helps in immediate relief and at that moment i do not feel any pain). after that my journey was smooth after the plane was in air i was releafed and i started studying because god know's once i will land in india i will get time to study or not .. well let's see what future will hold for me as i never did bad of anyone so hoping that something good will happen with me . with this 5 hours got spent in the blink of eye while studying and for the other hours i spent my time in plane playing with a child who is hardly 1 year as her mother got tired of handelling him he is very cute but at the same time naughty also but anyways i liked him i ask him to call me didi and he tried to copy me in his baby voice but out of sudden the thaught of having a child come in my mind you know my own child how he or she will be will they be naughty like this one i am holding i wonder will they be on me or their father i come out from the chain of thoughts when finally rudra called me didi yes the name of the child is rudraksh and than i thought i am the person who is against the marriage here i am thinking about having a child weared of me my main focus should be studying because right now it is the most important topic as my family will not let me continue my studies because of there so called असूल (principle). well the other 10 hours also got spent and now only 5 hours are left in which i thought to take the nap.

there was only 1 hour left for us to reach the delhi airport and i will land at 9AM sharp. that 1 hour was about to complete as we were about to land on the Indian airport ,and i tried to calm my self and finally we landed and i took a breath of relief and i texted bhai that i reach INDIA and comes the reply of bahi princess i am already waiting for you outside the air port come fast