CHAPTER 3 - invitation

MEHAK'S POV

today i meet a very nice indian lady when i was in restaurant doing my leftover assignments. she even asked me to exploer this area with her but i invited her to my modelling show . this i never did before as nobody except bahi knows that i do modelling out of passion. but with her everything was easy and i felt the motherly love when she said me that beta tere bhe haddiya nikal gayi hai kuch aacha khaya karo (child you become very weak eat something healthy and try to eat Indian food).i love the way she was why can't my mother be like that i do not know , she never loved me as much as i remember .

~after 2hours~

i am sitting in my hostel room thinking about how i can escape my marriage but i am unable to think of anyway well tomorrow is one of the big day for me so better i get some beauty sleep

than i drifted into sleep

SULEKHA TO SIDDHARTH

nonu you know today i meet very nice girl when you left for the meeting and you know what she saved me from falling down and she cooked indian food for me here in USA as in this restaurant except salad nothing veg was available . ek baar ko toh dil kiya ki kahu beta aap mere bahu bano gay. but i held myself . vese nonu ek baat bata ki ab tu 27 saal  ka ho gaya hai tere shaddi ki age hai aur ab hum tujhe bohot time de chuke hai tere sadme se bahar aane me teri ananya ke toh ab beta shaddi ke baare me bhe soch.

(today i meet very nice girl when you left for the meeting and you know what she saved me from falling down and she cooked indian food for me here in USA as in this restaurant except salad nothing veg was available , for once i thought to ask her child will you be my daughter-in-law but i held myself , well nonu you are now 27 and its your age of marriage and we have given you enough of time to moveon , so child think about marriage now.)

SIDDHARTH: so finally you enjoyed while i was absent . but why again this topic of marriage mumma please i told you that whenever i will be ready i will tell you than why mumma.....

SULEKHA: see siddharth everything is good when it is done on time and this is the time for marriage bells in our house,

you know sabke kitne armaan hai jese tujhe pata hai baki ki lovemarriages he hui hai ghar pe aur dono ki dono court marriages the and daddu dadi k kitne aarman hai aur beta me bhe chati hu ki tera ghar bas jaye

(you know that your grandparents , me and your father, even the whole family have many desires about your marriage, and i too want to see you settled with a nice girl.)

SIDDHARTH: mumma please , india jaa ke discuss karte hai is topic ko( let's discuss this topic in india) , and i have a surprise for you waiting in hotel room

----------------------------------------------------------------

~IN HOTEL ROOM~

aur humari patni kese hai (how is my wife), ARVINDER MAHLOTRA said

i am fine app kese hai (how are you),sulekha said

aur mumma kesa laga (mom do you liked the surprise )surprise,(siddharth said)

amazing beta but aap toh kal aane wale the toh aaj kese?(but you were going to come tomorrow than how you come today)

vo mera kaam jaldi khatam ho gaya tha toh socha ki tumhare pass he aa jau so... ghar par sab kese hai mummy daddy ,rajander geetanjali, aur bacche(my work was finished soon so i thought to come to you as soon as possible, how are everyone doing at home?)

sab badiya hai but is baar aap ka trip toh bohot lamba ho gaya 2 mahine se app dono yaha USA me hai app ko ghar ki yaad nahi aati ...(everyone are good but this time you had a very long trip u both were away from home for 2 months, don't you miss home)