CHAPTER 41 - bye SARA

hello dear readers

thankyou for your patience

an new update , and the chapter is not edited... neither did I read it after writing so sorry in advance

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEHAK'S POV

I couldn't believe what was happening. His lips on my neck sent a shockwave through me, leaving me breathless.

My heart pounded, each beat louder than the last. I couldn't reconcile these feelings with the loathing I held for him. How could he make me feel so alive, so vulnerable?

When his kisses moved to my spine, I shivered involuntarily.

My body responded despite my mind's protests, and I hated myself for it. Why did his touch affect me this way? The anger I felt towards him seemed to dissolve, replaced by an overwhelming, confusing desire.

His lips found my collarbones, and I fought to keep my composure. Each kiss was a paradox, a mixture of fire and ice. I wanted to scream at him, to push him away, but my body yearned for more. This wasn't supposed to happen. I hated him—didn't I?

I felt a deep-seated rage bubbling up, not just at him but at myself for being so weak. I wanted to tear myself away, to reclaim my sense of self, but I was trapped in this whirlwind of emotions. The intensity of my reaction scared me, and I struggled to make sense of it all.

Every touch, every kiss left me more confused. My hatred for him was real, a constant burning anger at our situation and his domineering presence. But beneath that, there was something else—a flicker of desire, of need, that I couldn't extinguish. It terrified me.

I trembled, caught in the storm of my emotions. How could I feel such intense hatred and yet be so affected by his touch? The line between love and hate blurred, and I felt lost in the chaos. I hated him for making me feel this way, for breaking down my walls, and for the confusion he stirred within me.

I wanted to cry out, to demand why he was doing this to me, but my voice was lost. I was left grappling with my conflicting feelings, unsure of where to turn. This was more than I could handle, more than I could understand. How could he evoke such a powerful response in me?

As I stood there, trembling and confused, I realized that my feelings for Siddharth were far more complex than I had ever acknowledged. The hatred was still there, but so was something else—something raw and unrefined that I wasn't ready to face. The realization scared me, and I didn't know how to move forward from here.

when he maintained some distance after a call

then something inside me snapped. I wouldn't let him have this power over me. I wouldn't let him see how much he had shaken me. Gathering every ounce of strength and resolve, I to kissed him on his adam's apple, my eyes blazing with defiance.

"ऐसे कैसे, आप किसी को गरम करके छोड़ देते हो, ये तो गलत बात है," I thought with a mix of anger and something I refused to name. "One should not start a thing or a game if you can't complete it."

I could see the surprise in his eyes, but I didn't wait for a response. My body was still on fire, every nerve ending tingling with the memory of his touch.

My mind was a whirlwind of confusion and unresolved emotions, but I refused to let him see that.

Turning on my heel, I hurriedly left, my heart pounding in my chest.

I needed to put distance between us, to calm the storm inside me. I hated him—hated him for making me feel this way, for breaking down my defenses, for challenging everything I thought I knew about myself.