Nightmare

Flashing lights, horrifying creatures - how the heck do I get out of this place? Some pitch-black tar was on my hands. My instincts told me that I needed to get out, so I looked around the building. I tried to find the nearest exit but the door was locked.
Pretty sure I was about to have a heart attack! Then, suddenly, I felt a hand on my back. Fuck.

I opened my eyes. They needed to adjust to the light change, so I began hallucinating a bit. I let out a relieved sigh. Luckily, it was just a bad dream ...

Kurt had put his hand on top of me. When he saw that I had woken up, his arms pulled me into his bare chest. It was so warm and safe. Then I felt a kiss on my forehead.

»Good morning, sweetheart« Kurt said, still with me facing his chest. I absolutely loved being in that position. Though I got up to have a look at Kurt. Those blue eyes of his were wide awake. »Bad dreams?« Kurt asked, gently caressing my chin with his large, beautiful hands. »Yeah - how did you know that, hun?« I replied.

Kurt smiled mischievously at me. He was a real-life angel. And he was all mine. ♡
»You looked a little scared in your sleep and were fever-like warm when I touched your forehead« Kurt said. He kept caressing me - and probably did throughout the night, too.

To be honest, I couldn't help but smile. That was my man. »Thank you for taking care of me, sweetheart« I said, giving Kurt a peck on the neck, letting him know just how lucky I was. He smiled and grabbed me for a kiss.