Dancing In The Moonlight

November ... so dark and cold, yet the moon shined brighter than ever. It really caught my eye - that white, glowing sphere. I was sitting in the living room with Kurt.

He was looking at the moon, too. I opened the grand window to let the light shine through. I got up from the couch to have a look.

☾⋆。°✩

»Honey, have you seen the moon tonight? It looks so beautiful!« I asked Kurt.
He got up to see it closer, just like I had done a few seconds ago.

Kurt kissed my forehead. »So do you, darling. You look stunning«
He smiled at me - and even though I was trying to look at the moon, I just couldn't help but look at his smile. Kurt's lovable gaze, as well ...
𓆩♡𓆪

A record would be highly suitable in that moment. It was straight out of a love story - like one of those poetic, corny ones. But it was true love.

Therefore, I made my way across the room to the turntable - the device on which you play vinyls. A plastic box full of albums were next to it. I searched in every inch of that box in hope of finding the perfect record for us. And there - there it was.

Across The Universe by the Beatles.
I remember the story about this one. Kurt had gone to this local downtown record store, where they were selling the most special kind of formats in vinyls.

Because Across The Universe wasn't originally produced as a single, but the store sold it like that. Neither of us have any idea how they did that, but we loved it.

Completely lost in my thoughts, I finally put on the record. I made my way over to where Kurt was standing, and took his hands.

»Let's dance« I told him. We both chuckled, but started dancing afterwards. Kurt spinned me around, while the light from the moon shined upon our faces. We had a lot of fun and tried out some new moves in the process.

»Nothing's gonna change my world« was the line that the lead vocalist sang at one point. It caught our attention, so we smiled at each other, flawlessly continuing the dance.

It felt like all our past troubles had suddenly gone away. Having and holding Kurt at this exact moment ... he was so special, in a way nobody else was. Like having captured the brightest star among the rest. That was how loving him was like.
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

None of us were big fans of dancing, but this was just a really cute opportunity that I had to take - dancing with my lover in the moonlight.

That sounds like a story that has been told atleast a hundred times before, but it was just amazing in real life as it is in the books. Every second of it.

The fireplace and Kurt's body was keeping me warm towards the end of the dance. After we had finished, I closed the window. I knew how cold it actually was outside, but I had all the warmth and love I needed, right there in front of me: Kurt ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

It was really late now, so Kurt and I decided to go upstairs, making our way to the bedroom. We quickly threw ourselves onto the bed to rest.

Now my head was carefully placed on Kurt's chest, my face against the fabric of his sweater. »I know it was just for fun, but you are a good dancer, honey« I said and smiled. Kurt kissed me goodnight and ran his hands through my hair for a while before we both fell sleep.

⋆。°✩₊☾₊✩°。⋆