Every Inch Of U (is perfect)

I woke up, lying in a different position than when I went to sleep the evening before.
This place was so comfortable, so I didn't open my eyes just yet. It smelled just like roses nearby - and something I can't really find the words for. I think the word I'm looking for is love. That was definitely the atmosphere and mood - without a doubt.

It felt like the best bed ever, topped with a cushion, and with occasional warm strokes coming from somewhere ...
Wait, the strokes - they don't just come out of nowhere, I thought to myself. I decided to open my eyes, but slowly; cause I was still tired. When I looked up, I saw the most beautiful man looking down at me, and with a smirk on his face. His long, blonde hair that looked golden to me, was perfectly resting slighty above his broad shoulders. The sweater he wore was what created that warmth around us.

And as I was beginning to open my eyes fully, I began admiring every detail on this man. His eyes were a gorgeous shade of blue, showing his lovable soul. The hands of his were large and comfy, gently delivering the gentle strokes on my body. I could feel his fingertips on my back. I knew those fingers, too: long, slim and pretty. On his fingers, he had the nails of a real guitarist - sometimes they were painted as well. Because this man was, in fact, a real guitarist - a true rockstar. A record was playing but he didn't speak a word while he knew that I slept: what a wonderful man - not trying to wake me up, just enjoying my presence. And oh boy, I was for sure enjoying the man's presence, too! But I knew he could sing and I loved his voice.
The arms of his were wrapped around me, and I could feel his sweater against mine. I was sleeping on top of his lap, while my head was buried in the warmth of his chest. It was the safest place in the world.
And as I were having these thoughts, I realized how much time had already gone with admiring this man: but I enjoyed every second of it. I was already fully awake, but finally decided to look the man in his beautiful, blue eyes.
It was Kurt, and he was smiling - so did I. As we looked each other in the eyes, admiring the other and simply being in love, I put my two hands on Kurt's head: one on each side, slightly above his ears. I continued to look him in the eyes, then pulled him closer with my hands, giving him a forehead kiss. We both smiled, and the beautiful, blonde guitarist kissed me back: right on the cheek! It felt amazing, then we both felt the need for a little kissing on the lips.
We made out for a while - it was awesome, to say the least. I'm pretty sure none of us could stop smiling after. When we were done, I rested in the man's arms again. "I love you", I told him. "I love you too, sweetheart", the man answered, smiling in the most adorable way I've ever seen.

But this wasn't just an ordinary man. He is the love of my life ...
He is Kurt Cobain.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀