Rio de Janeiro ❀

The lights began flickering as Nirvana had just ended their set. Kurt put the guitar aside and walked backstage. He was very hot and sweaty, probably because of Rio de Janeiro's extreme weather. Or, "Diarrhea de Janeiro", like Kurt called it on stage.

Right as I was smiling to myself because of that, he came to sit beside me. »Hi sweetheart, you did so well out there!« I greeted Kurt. He was really trying to keep everything together, on top of the hot weather, and he just did everything so well. Gosh, I love him! »Thank you so much honey. I couldn't get my eyes off of you in the crowd« Kurt replied in a warm tone.

I got up from the couch we were sitting on. I looked around the room, searching for something for him. I checked the fridge and found two cans of ice-cold sprite. In the freezer were also two ice cream sandwiches for us. I knew for a fact that Kurt loved these.

I went back to sit with him on the couch and placed the items on a table in front of us. I turned on the television that was in the room, making my way to the MTV channel. They played some popular songs from the billboard charts, which Kurt and I jammed along to. We both liked punk rock better, though.

I moved closer to Kurt, who had already finished his ice cream sandwich and half of his sprite. He looked adorable with that ice cream ... 𓆩♡𓆪
Kurt spread his legs so my upper body could be in-between. We just enjoyed each other's presence and love.

Warm touches formed on my back, he even began drawing something. I couldn't recognise much of what he was drawing, but I did feel a big heart being drawn at one point. Believe me, I loved every second of it.