💍 I love your hands on mine

Kurt was on tour with his band Nirvana. It was called the In Utero Tour.
I was missing him every second we weren't together. Just as I got lost in daydreaming about him, a knock came from outside the door. I went to open the door, and oh boy - it was Kurt!

"Kurt! Hun! I missed you so much!" I said while being hugged tightly by the handsome blonde man. "I missed you too baby. I've got something to ask you" he said. Before we went to sit down, he put the bag he was carrying away. Kurt grabbed me by the waist to the couch. "I've been missing you so much on tour late and I ... have been feeling lonely without the love of my life." Kurt told me, looking at me with his shining ocean eyes. The light reflected perfectly into them, exactly like it would reflect on the waves in the ocean.

I just sat there, completely stunned by his handsomeness. "If you wouldn't mind, I was thinking that you could join me on tour?" Kurt asked me. He looked anxious about asking me this but of course I couldn't refuse an offer like that - being with Kurt every day!

"Of course! Yes, yes, yes!" I happily answered, jumping into Kurt's lap for a hug. "I'm so glad you feel that way! Valentine's day is coming up and I have been thinking about doing something romantic with you this year, now that Nirvana has finally taken off. What do you think, princess?" Kurt asked me. I loved being called 'princess' by Kurt.

"I'd love to do that! Are you thinking, like, a Valentine's date?" I asked him. Kurt was visibly thinking about what to reply, but it didn't take him long. "That would be wonderful. But anything goes as long as I'm with you, hun." Kurt replied, in the best way possible! I was over the moon, to say the least. Kurt was fantastic.

But then, all of a sudden, he got up from the couch and grabbed the bag that he had taken inside. Kurt quickly came back and sat next to me again. "I got you something, sweetheart. I hope you like it, I'm sorry if-" Kurt said, handing me the most beautiful pink roses I had ever seen.

I quickly interrupted him, "No, Kurt, I love them! Thank you so much!" I told him, pulling him in for a tight hug. He gave me warm strokes on my back. He began to smile when he saw how much I loved the roses. Even though I was very fond of the flowers, I appreciated Kurt's smile even more. I bet he could be a model if he wanted to.

"I really need to ask you something", I told Kurt. He looked a bit worried - I'd probably feel that way too. "What's up, babe?" he gently asked, placing his hand on my lap. I went to our bedroom upstairs and found a leather box, nicely sealed with a burgundy ribbon on it. I brought it downstairs to Kurt.

I took place next to him again, with the box in my right hand. I asked Kurt to open it. He carefully took the small box in his large, warm hands. Kurt opened the box, where the inside was decorated with a few pearls and a note in the bottom. Two rings were in the middle.

"Will you marry me?" Kurt said, reading the note out loud. He looked at me. I was praying for my life at this point. His beautiful gaze continued until he smiled and embraced me. "Of course, sweetheart!" Kurt screamed, happily and relieved.

We hugged for a long time - probably because of the overload of emotions. Before we let go of each other, he gave me a forehead kiss. "Let me put the ring on you. I'm sorry if you don't like it. We can always go change it if you'd like" I told Kurt, putting a ring on his finger.

He put the other ring on my finger, too. I loved Kurt's hands on mine. "It's perfect, hun. I love you so much. I'm so happy that we're going to get married and be together for the rest of our lives!" Kurt excitedly said. We both smiled.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚