Ch.24: Actual Aim.

YN POV

After talking with Taehyung's mother I came back to class and saw Manya and Rishu looking at me while smiling.

"What? What happened?". I asked them. They both ran and hugged me.

"Yaa! You guys are squeezing me". She said smiling.

Why suddenly this much love?.

"Congratulations, Yn!!". They both shouted together.

"Congratulations? For what?".

"You remember the guest who came to our cultural fest was the senior stylist for the biggest entertainment company". Rishu said.

"Yes, I remember. She was the one who handed me the prize". 

"She is really impressed by your work and sent a message to the dean that after your degree you can join as her junior". Manya said, while smiling, making my jaw drop as if a sudden jolt of electricity had coursed through my veins leaving them momentarily stunned.

"W-what??". I asked in shock because I still can't believe her words.

"You heard us right!!!". Manya hugged me again.

I was on cloud nine.

TAEHYUNG POV

"What the hell was that, Taehyung?". Our sir asked me.

Yes, our Sir saw me raising my voice at that kid and brought me to his chamber.

"He was crying a lot, si-".

"Kids cry! You can't shout at them like that. That too being a medical student!!! Learn something from your best friend. How happily he was taking care of kids while giving injections. You really lost your mind or what?".

"I'm sorry, sir".

"Bullshit!". He got up from his chair and walked towards me. He held my shoulder with both of his hands.

"You know what is the most important thing for a doctor?". He asked me.

"Knowledge?". I asked him.

"Yes, but it's not the first. The first most important thing is patience. You can't be a doctor if you don't have patience. You are unfit for this field". He said and again sat on his chair gesturing me to get out.

I clenched my fist in frustration and walked out of the room.

"Taehyung, what happened? All okay, right?". Jungkook, who was waiting for me outside while leaning against the wall, asked me.

"Give me a few minutes". I said and went towards the washroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and clenched my jaw.

"You got no shame". I said to myself while looking at my reflection.

"You failed, Kim Taehyung. Failed as a son. Failed as a lover. Failed as a friend. Failed as a student. Failed!! Failed!! Failed!!!!!!". I punched the wall while trying my best not to cry.

I turned the tap and splashed water on my face continuously. After a few minutes I controlled myself and turned off the tap. 

I got out and walked out of the hospital and went near the garden to have some peace. While walking in the garden, I suddenly heard a male voice. He was singing a song. I slowly walked and saw Hyunjin sitting on the chair while drawing a flower which was in the garden while singing a song.

I heard him singing the golden hour song.

"I was all alone with the love of my life

She's got glitter for skin