Ch.7: The truth untold.

Mingi pov

I went inside the stadium but somewhere I thought something was gonna mess up.
Just checking him won't make any difference right?.
I ran out of the stadium and followed him.
Where did he go? Wait- that staircase goes to the terrace.
I ran up the stairs and the scene in front of me made me beyond shock.
Taehyung was standing on the edge of the terrace while being unstable.
"T-taehyung?". He didn't respond.
I slowly walked towards him.
"Yaa, what are you doing there? You'll fall! Come here". I called out.
What the hell is wrong with him? Don't tell me- Don't tell me he's possessed. Omg! What should I do now? Should I call someone? Whom should I call? Jungkook-.
Before I could progress anything, Taehyung leaned forward and was about to jump.
"YAAAA!!!". I ran and held his wrist and pulled him back.
"YAA! Have you gone mad??". I shook his shoulders. Still he didn't say anything. So, I raised my hand and gave him a tight slap.
"W-what hap-pened?". He finally said.
"YOU WERE ABOUT TO FALL-".
Before I could complete it, I fell on the ground when someone punched my face.
I turned to see Jungkook along with Mingyu.
"What the hell did you do to him?? Are you trying to kill him??".
Jungkook shouted at me while taking Taehyung out of the terrace.
"Mingi, you okay?". Mingyu helped me get up.
"Mingyu, I didn't do-".
"I know. Don't worry, I know what you are. First let's go to infirmary, your lips are bleeding".

Taehyung pov

Jungkook brought me inside the classroom and made me sit.
He gave me water and sat next to me.
"You okay? He didn't do anything to you right? Don't worry, Jin Hyung will take care of him-".
"Jungkook please, it's not what you think".
"Then what?". He asked in confusion.
"Mingi didn't harm me. In Fact he saved me".
"What???".
"Yes, Jungkook. I was about to fall from the building but he helped me".
"Thank god..but why? Why were you about to fall? Did you skid?".
"No, I fell unconscious".
"Unconscious?".
"Jungkook…I have to tell you something. I guess it will be safe if someone in my life knows. When I was in Paris, my best friend knew it. Now I think you should know".
"What?".
"I have Bipolar Disorder".
"HA?".
"Yes, you heard me right".
"Wait- even your parents don't know this?".
"No..I got it when I was in Paris. So, they don't know".
"You should tell them, Taehyung. This is so dangerous".
"I know but I don't want them to suffer because of me".
Jungkook hugged me while crying.
"I'll protect you. Don't worry, I'll take care of you. You take medicines right?".
"Yes..I should take it thrice in a day".

{Bipolar disorder (formerly called manic-depressive illness or manic depression) is a mental illness that causes unusual shifts in a person’s mood, energy, activity levels, and concentration. These shifts can make it difficult to carry out day-to-day tasks. This disorder is caused due to stress, family tension or childhood depression which leads to manic depression.
Bipolar Disorder means extreme level of mood change, which can result in an unhealthy obsession because you will either be in love with that person or want to hurt them and they can be hypersexual too}.

Yn pov

"Sunghoon enough. I'm out of breath". I sat on the nearby chair.
"You are quite good. You can learn it if you practise more". He said sitting next to me.
"Oh yeah..we have a fashion show this Sunday. You have to get a model from the engineering or medical department".
"Oh! Do you know any models?".
"I don't know. Mine is also not selected yet-".
"Yours got selected. It's Mingi, your boyfriend". Hyunjin sat next to me.
I looked at Sunghoon for a second and shifted my gaze to Hyunjin.
"What? Mingi? You are not taking him?".
"Nope. I'm taking Taehyung". He said.
"Taehyung? Really? How did you convince him?".
It's impossible to convince Taehyung.
"I didn't do anything. He only came to me". He said.
"WHAT???". I asked in shock.
"Yes. He only begged me".
Aish, he's lying .
"Oh nice!". I gave an awkward smile.
Hyunjin is such a liar.
"Can we go now? We got class". I said to them,
"Okay".