Ch.12: Cultural fest (Conclusion).

A Collaboration episode between I hate you , House Of Mirror and Hide and Clap.

YN POV

I ran and ran and ran without knowing where I'm going. I was looking behind me from time to time to check if Taehyung was coming with me or not. My mind was not even working until someone held my shoulder from front to stop me.
I turned my face in shock and lost it when I saw Mingi's face.
"Yn, what happened? Why are you running?". He asked in a worried look.
"I-i-The-re-the-re som-eone-". I just showed him behind me as nothing came out of my mouth in panic.
"Yn, come here". He held my hand and made me sit.
"Take a deep breath mm? Relax. I'm here. Nobody can do anything to you". I closed my eyes and took a long breath.
Taehyung...TAEHYUNG!! HE'S NOT THERE YET!!.

I got up and was about to go back but Mingi held my wrist.
"Yn! Where are you going?". He asked him.
"Taehyung! He's there only. He'll kill him".
"What? Who'll kill him?".
"I don't know. Someone came to kill me but Taehyung saved me and told me to run. He's there only. That man will kill him". I was about to turn back but He tightened his grip.
"You- you are bleed-ing". He pointed at my back.
Yes, that bastard stabbed me and I quickly moved forward but my skin got teared a little.
"It's just a small cut-".
"What? Small cut? You are fucking bleeding!!".
"But Taehyung is in danger. I have to go!!".
I was not even feeling the pain of my wound because all my concentration was on Taehyung.
I can't lose him. I want to save him. He's in danger because of me.
"Okay okay but look you can't go there. It's dangerous. I'll go and save him. You call Hyunjin and go to the hospital. Understand?". He told me.
I just nodded.
He ran away searching for Taehyung and I walked towards the auditorium.
Yes , I got a performance to do. Sunghoon will be waiting for me. I can't cancel it. He's so excited to perform in front of everyone. I can't disappoint him. The cut is small so I guess I can manage.

I ran Inside the green room and saw Manya and Rishu waiting for me with Sunghoon.
"Yn! Where were you?? You got a performance now, remember?". Manya asked me in frustration.
"Yes! Manya, can you please give me another spare dress?"
"Yn..why are you crying?? Are you okay?? Your eyes are puffy". Rishu asked me in a worried voice.
"I'm all good. Please give me a dress and roller stake".
"Yn, it's okay if you are not good. We'll cancel-".
"No! I'll do it. Trust me". I told interrupting Sunghoon's word.
"Here is your dress". Manya gave it to me.
I ran towards the dressing room and got changed soon.
Manya and Rishu helped me to touch up my makeup.

Me and Sunghoon held hands and walked towards the stage.
The lights went off and the song suddenly started.
You got this , Yn.

TAEHYUNG POV

"Tsk tsk, how can you be so weak with that face?". The man who was covered in black like an evil told me.
"Wh-o? Who are you?". I asked him in confusion.
"Me? I'm you but an older and better version". He said, I can sense him smirking under his mask.
He then stretched his hand towards me. I held it slowly and got up.
"What's your name?". He asked me.
"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung".
"Wow! This god got lazy or talentless? He created a new me with the same name only".
"What?".
What the hell is he talking about? Is he mad?.
"I'm King Tae. Here, this is my card. New one! I got it a few days back. If you have any problem like this bastard contact me". He handed me a visiting card.
"An exorcist?".
"Yes".
"But I don't need exorcist help. I don't have any evil problems".
"Just keep it. And yeah, your friend's name is Jungkook too?".
"How do you know?".
"I-".
"Did you call me?" That mask bastard got up cracking his neck.
"Your name is Jungkook too?". King Tae asked.
"No, it's Jeongguk. But for a few people it's Jungkook".
"Oh okay. By the way are you revealing yourself?". King tae asked.
"Yes, because now you both will die in my hands". He came towards me and attacked me. I held his hand and punched him.
Soon, king tae came and held his hand and started to hit him hard.
Oh! King tae or whatever but He got some moves.