Chapter 1'946

Maya:
Let's go Lucas said as we all started walking out of farkle and smackles room.
After we made it all out to of the bedroom, Cory asked who's next.

The only two left are Dallas and Madison Shannon said. As she said that, we heard a door open. All of us looked in that direction and Madison came out of her room.

Hey, I take you're ready for the day Topanga asked her. Yep, and I could hear you all in the hallway she said chuckling.

See it's not just us Ceci said chuckling. Fair, now all we need is Dallas Sarah said. Let's go see if she's ready Shannon said, as we walked towards her door.

Sarah opened it, poking her head in to make sure it was appropriate. Once she was sure, she let all of us in.

Where is she Demi asked chuckling. Apparently not in here Kelli said chuckling as she looked around. Dallas Madison yelled.

What we heard her yell from somewhere. Where are you woman Maya said chuckling. In here she said opening her closet door.

What are you doing I asked. Looking for pants she said. Oh come on woman Demi said chuckling.

She's gonna take all day find pants isn't she Lucas asked chuckling. Yep Madison said, plopping down on Dallas bed.

For freaks sakes, here pants put them on Topanga said. Yes ma'am Dallas said, sounding a little scared of her. Fixed it she said walking out of the closet.

And that is why nobody messes with mom Riley said chuckling. Noted Demi said chuckling. Yep everybody else said chuckling.

Dallas came out of her closet, finally dressed for the day and ready to go. Now what are we gonna do Zay asked.

First we leave Dallas bedroom and probably go see what Dianna is up to Shannon said.

Agreed we all said, walking out of the room. As we made it out of the hallway, Cory told everyone to keep it moving till we were completely out of the hallway.

Oh, there you guys are Dianna asked jumping as we nearly ran into her. Sorry Dianna Topanga said.

It's ok, that was partly my fault I probably should have heard the stampede coming she said chuckling.

See Madison and Ceci said in unison. We get it we're loud Cory said chuckling. Anyone is there anything we need to get done Topanga asked Dianna.