Chapter 1'940

Maya:
It took a few minutes for Jake to get out the knot, but he managed to do it. And without hurting Abby which is a plus. There we go all brushed, now dada needs to put it up Jake said. Yeah he does I said chuckling.

Mama Abby said getting my attention. Yes baby, I asked her. All done she said pointing at her iPad. Oh, your show finished did it I asked her. Uh huh she said, shaking her head yes.

Would you like to play a game, just until dada finishes your hair I asked her. Yeah she said excited. Ok, here you go baby I said turning on one of her learning games.

Thank you mama she said and started playing.
After about 5 minutes of Abby playing, Jake
Jake finished up doing her hair and grabbed the hairspray.

I covered her face, so she wouldn't get all sticky, while he quickly sprayed her hair. And done, what do we think Jake asked her. She looked at her self in the mirror, then said I love it dada.

You love it, that's good princess Jake said, kissing her cheek. Dada she squealed giggling. Uh oh, dada go you Abby I said chuckling.

I know mama she said giggling. Ok, time to get you ready for the day I said, turning off her iPad and sitting her down in the floor.

Ok mama she said, running out of the bathroom. I think someone has energy Jake said chuckling, helping me up off my chair. I know, hopefully that means she's feeling a lot better I said.

Let's hope so, Jake said as we walked back into the bedroom. Abby had started playing with her toys while she waited for me.

What would you like to wear today princess I asked, going over to her. I wanna match mama she said excited.

You do, well let's just see what we have I said opening up the suitcase. How about this I said showing her something similar to what I was wearing.

I love it mama she squealed excitedly

I love it mama she squealed excitedly. Yeah, that's what you would like to wear today I asked her. Yes please mama she said, jumping around so excited.

Ok, this is our outfit then I said, as I grabbed everything else I needed and shut the suitcase again. I helped abby out of her pjs, asking her if she needed to go potty before I did anything.