Chapter 1'932

Riley:
Oh it's on now Shannon said catching the pillow, and smacking Sarah back with it. Ow, ok I get it you're awake she said chuckling.

Good Shannon said chuckling. Now that you deserve Kelli said chuckling. Shut up Sarah said chuckling.

What time is it anyway Demi asked, still kinda half asleep. It's about 9:45 now dad said checking his phone. Oh, it's not too early Shannon said.

No it's not, but for some reason everyone seems to be exhausted mom said. Why Demi asked. Nobody knows, apparently none of us slept good jack said.

Only we have an excuse for not sleeping good Jake said chuckling. Yeah, little miss woke up about 3 times last night didn't you Maya said to Abby.

Uh huh Abby said shaking her head yes. Poor baby, at least she's feeling a lot better now I said. That's right mom said, stroking her little back.

Anyway, are you girls ready to get out of bed dad asked. Yeah, Demi said for both of them as they stretched a little bit.

When they were ready, both of them got out of bed and we all started walking out of the room.

They followed behind us and we made it out into the hallway right as Dianna was about to walk past. Oh, hey guys good morning she said.

Good morning we all said. Are you heading to make breakfast dad asked. I am, do me a favour and wake the girls she asked.

You got it Dianna mom said. Thank you she said, as she kept walking out into the kitchen. Ok, who's next Lucas asked.

Farkle and Ceci Sarah said, as we walked over to their door. She opened it, poking her head in first to make sure it was appropriate.

Once she was sure, she let us all in. We walked in and suddenly got very confused. What happened in here I asked chuckling.

Apparently we're sleeping upside down Maya said chuckling, gesturing to Smackle hanging half off the bed.

How does that not hurt her back Shannon said chuckling. Who knows, just wake her up mom said chuckling. Yes ma'am Sarah said chuckling grabbing a pillow.

Oh here we go Maya said chuckling. Sarah went over to Smackle and smacked her right in the face a few times. What the, ah we heard Smackle say before she fell on the ground.