Chapter 1'934

Maya:
I'm guessing that sound means they just woke her up Kelli said chuckling. Yep Joey said chuckling. After a few minutes, all 3 girls came out of the bedroom.

Get jumped on did you Sarah asked chuckling. More like body slammed Madison said chuckling. Dallas told me too Demi said chuckling.

Liar Dallas said, full of sass. Ow Shannon said, when she accidentally smacked her in the face. Ok, everyone to the kitchen before we end up with more injuries mom said chuckling.

Yes ma'am we all said and started walking out. It took a moment but eventually we all made it out of the hallway and into the kitchen.

Good morning mama Dallas said. Good morning girls Dianna said, looking up from cooking. What's for breakfast this morning Madison asked.

Pumpkin pancakes, mostly because it was close to going bad Dianna said. Interesting dad said chuckling. It's not as bad as it sounds Shannon said chuckling.

Yeah, you barely notice the pumpkin flavour once it's decorated in whipped cream Dallas said.

What's wrong with this one, Madison asked because Abby was doing everything she could to grab a strawberry.

She's starving apparently Jake said chuckling, grabbing a cut up piece for her. That's a good sign that she's getting better Dianna said chuckling.

Hopefully it stays that way Maya said, moving some hair out of Abby's little face. Is that strawberry good little miss mom asked her.

Yummy abby said taking another bite of what she had in her hands. Anything is yummy when you're hungry Sarah said.

That's true Kelli said chuckling. We all sat down at the table to wait, giving Dianna some space to finish cooking.

When she was done, we got served a plate each with 3 pancakes ready to be decorated with whatever toppings we chose.

This smells so good Eddie said walking into the room. Right, I just wanna shove one in my mouth Dallas said, practically drooling over her plate.

Ok, let's eat mom said and we all grabbed topping in response. Once we all had what we wanted, we started actually eating. Ok, this is actually delicious dad said.

It's so good Lucas said, taking another bite of food. Yeah it is Zay said, doing the same thing. Geez slow down guys dad said chuckling.

Can't it's so good farkle said, shoving more in his mouth. You know it's good if everyone can't stop eating mom said chuckling. True Dianna said chuckling.