Chapter 1'937

Maya:
There's our girl, dada will get it ready Jake said quickly grabbing the Tylenol from our side table.

He drew up the correct amount, coming back over to us with it. Ok, open up princess Jake said and she did.

He put the syringe into Abby's mouth and gave her the medicine. She took it all like a big girl and I was very proud of her.

I did it mama she said excited. You did, good job baby I said kissing her cheek. All done, no more medicine until later Jake said putting it away.

Yay Abby cheered. Ok little miss, wanna go play now I asked her. Yes mama she said, excited. Ok, go play I said putting her down on the floor.

She ran over to her toys and started playing. While Jake cuddling me nice and close from behind. How are you feeling my love he asked me.

A little tired because we didn't have the best night, but I'll live I said. Believe me I understand, I actually woke up a few times when you were still asleep to check on her Jake said.

Hopefully tonight will go a little better since her fever has gone down I said. Let's hope so Jake said, kissing my cheek.

I turned around his arms, so that I was facing him. Why hello baby he said chuckling.

Hello I said chuckling, wrapping my arms around his neck. My love bug he said smiling, giving me a kiss on the lips.

I love you handsome, I said in between kisses. I love you too gorgeous he said back, holding me nice and close for a moment.

Abby sneezing behind us, prompted both Jake and I to say bless you. Mama Abby said. I know, I'm coming baby I said grabbing a tissue.

I helped Abby blow her nose quick, and she said thank you mama. You're welcome princess I said, as I threw the dirty tissue away.

And on that note, why don't we go have a shower before everyone comes back in Jake asked.

Sounds like a grate idea, you grab what we need and I'll put a show on for Abby I said. You got it Jake said, grabbing our things and heading into the bathroom.

I grabbed Abby's iPad off our side table, walking over to her with it. Would you like to watch a show princess I asked her. Yes mama she said excited.