Chapter 1'942

Riley:
As me and Joey walked back into our bedroom, I shut the door and locking it behind us. Once it was locked, I turned around and Joey held her hand out for me to take.

Which I did and she pulled me nice and close. Well good morning to you I said chuckling. Good morning she said chuckling softly, before giving me a kiss on the lips.

What was that for I asked, wrapping my arms around her neck. Just because I love you she said smile at me. In that case, I love you too I said in between kisses.

After a few minutes of kissing, we broke apart to catch our breath. We should probably go have a shower before everyone walks in I said chuckling.

Probably a good idea, let's go Joey said chuckling pulling me towards the bathroom. We grabbed everything we needed on the way, walking into the bathroom together.

We put everything down on the counter and I shut the door behind us, locking it before turning around. Both of us quickly got undressed, then jumped into the shower.

We washed our bodies, getting rid of any sweat or dirt from the long night of sleep. After we were finished, we hoped out and started drying off our bodies.

When we were all dried off, we started getting dressed for the day. Both of us put on boxers then a sports bra and I put on a comfy sundress I found.

While Joey put on some shorts and a tank top. Next we moved onto skincare. We washed our faces, moisturised our skin, then put on some sunscreen.

Just in case we went outside at some point today. After we finish, our next thing to do was brush our teeth and do our dental hygiene.

Once we finished, all we had left to do is our hair so we got started. We dried our hair first, brushing all the knots out which took a little bit.

When our hair was nice and dried, we started figuring out what we were gonna do with it. Do you have an idea Joey asked me, trying to think.

Maybe just a ponytail, I can't really be bothered to do anything else I said chuckling. You know what, me too she said chuckling.

Both of us pulled our hair into ponytails, I kept a couple of pieces out just to frame my face.