If life was easy i could handle my angry girlfriend

(Y/n)'s House

After the whole incident with Trihexa, She decided to live with (Y/n) while Rem was still angry at (Y/n) who wouldnt talk to him.

(Y/n): Rem im sorry...

Rem looks at (Y/n) and looks a away with a "hmph" as she crosses her arms, Meanwhile Adrian, Trihexa and (Y/n)'s servants where watching with Adrian amused as he silently laughs to himself.

Arthur: You know, Scathach should've called Master her husband.

Scathach: Hm? And why is that? Master is capable of being my husband. And i shall claim him as mine.

Trihexa: I may have to agree with her, He is worthy of being my mate and i wouldnt mind claiming him first~

Scathach: I will be the one taking it not you!

Trihexa: We'll see about that

While they were arguing Musashi lets out a sigh as she snuggles a pillow with fur as she closes her eyes.

Musashi: Ah~ this pillow is too soft and comfy~

(Y/n): Musashi....Thats not a pillow...

Musashi: Eh? Then what is this?

(Y/n): Ill show you...

(Y/n) whistles as the pillow suddenly gains six red eyes as it stands up and grow to (Y/n)'s height revealing a giant six eyed dog.

Rover
(I want this dog look how cut it is!)

Ishtar: WHAT IS THAT!?

Ereshkigal: THAT IS NOT A DOG!! WHAT EVEN IS THIS!?

(Y/n): Hey Rover... Are you hungry buddy?

Rover barks and lowers his head as (Y/n) pats its head and took out some meat as his tail starts wagging he eats it on his hand.

(Y/n): Good boy...Atleast you enjoy your meal buddy.

(Y/n) glances at Rem as he couldnt feel but be sad as he holds both her shoulders while looking at her with his usual expression.

(Y/n): Where going on a date, You and me, Next week....

Rem: E-Eh?

Adrian: Have fun (Y/n) and dont forget to tell her about being enganged to sona-!

(Y/n): Rover please do me a favor and bite Adrian...

Rover bite Adrian as he struggles to escape screaming.

Adrian: BAD DOG!! BAD DOG SOMEONE HELP ME!!

(Timeskip brought to you by Jeanne and Jalter)