Welcome back (Y/n)

A portal opens to the forest revealing to be (Y/n) as he looks at the shattered moon and stare at it.

(Y/n): I cant believe im here...its not like i have a choice.

(Y/n) walks out of the forest encountering some grimms in the process but he cleaved them in half easily and kept walking

Union Academy

In the office of Union Academy the former headmaster of beacon academy Ozpin is currently sipping his coffee until he stops and looks outside the window.

Ozpin: Welcome back (Y/n), I guess i have to pay you a proper visit today at konoha.

Ozpin leaves his office to go meet with (Y/n) as he enters the elevator.

Ozpin: Adrian was right, He had potential to become even greater than the gods....im glad i took his word.

Konoha

(Y/n) is currently in konoha as he takes out a letter which was from the late 3rd hokage as he gets a certain memory of his past.

Flashback 11 years ago

A young (Y/n) is in the gates with ozpin as he said his last goodbye to Hiruzen

(Y/n): Lord third, thank you for everything tou've done for me these past 5 years and i hope to repay you soon. *bows*

Hiruzen: *smiles* It was nothing (Y/n) konoha will always welcome you if you decided to return.

(Y/n): Once i get stronger, Ill make sure to protect my hometown and be strong like the hokages!

Hiruzen: I know you will (Y/n), take care now.

(Y/n): Farewell Lord third! Lets meet again someday!

(Y/n) was smiling and waving back at Hiruzen as he smiles at (Y/n).

Hiruzen: (one day (Y/n) you will be able to control the nine tails within you and protect Konoha Until your last breath, not as a ninja but a hero for Konoha and the world, I have faith in you.)

Flashback end

(Y/n) was looking at the stone heads of the hokages looking at hiruzen.

(Y/n): Lord third...Did i fail you? Or was i too weak to become stronger...

(Y/n) suddenly sensed an Anbu as he summons his Excalibur Morgan and ready himself.

Anbu op: Im here to escort you to the hokage's office under Lady fifths orders

(Y/n) was cautious until he complied and followed him.

(Y/n):..........How did lord third die?

Anbu op: Lord 3rd died during his battle against Orochimaru.

(Y/n): I see.

The anbu op stops and shows you the door and leaves as (Y/n) opens only to reveal his Uncle, Tsunade and Jiraiya