51

"........"

Cale saw many cats there in confusion.

As far as Cale remembered, the Caro kingdom was not that kind with animals...

- You must be confused, human! Our powerful Choi Han scammed this Kingdom when he visited the auction!

Hearing Raon, Cale turned his head to look at Choi Han.

"What have you done while you're here?"

Choi Han scratched his cheek at Cale's question.

"I saw some people torturing cats, so, I made a fake ancient treatise about the reincarnation of a Goddess in the form of a cat. It was bought expensively by the church..."

Choi Han looked embarrassed to talk about his achievements.

Cale was speechless.  Is Choi Han now scamming someone to get a lot of money?

Looks like he's really a bad influence on the innocent Choi Han...

"What did you do with the money?"

It was money that Choi Han earned himself, so, Cale was curious.

"I put it in the money bag of selling sacred items to the church."

Choi Han smiled innocently as he said that making Cale's footsteps stop.

"You what!? That's your money! How much did you get? I'll give it back to you."

Cale reached into his room bag looking for a bag of money from the transaction Choi Han made with the church at that time.

He didn't ask how much Choi Han earned.  As long as he got the money, the amount didn't matter.

"........"

After a few minutes, Cale gave up.  He couldn't find it.

Too many money bags that he didn't know which one it was.

"Just tell me the amount."

Well, Cale could pay with money from whatever bag it was.

Money is money in the end.

Choi Han smiled seeing that.

"The nominal value is 500 million."

It wasn't a lot of money for Cale.  Cale nodded and wanted to take it out of his spatial bag.

However, Choi Han held Cale's hand, bringing his mouth closer to Cale's ear.

"If you want to return it to me, I want the one from the auction."

Choi Han kissed Cale's ear.

Cale immediately turned red as he took his distance from Choi Han and grabbed his ears.

"Fine..."

Cale didn't argue and walked away with his face completely red.

'When will I find it!?  Why did you give me that money in the first place!?'

That was the same as telling Cale to look for a needle in a haystack!

Cale never had the chance to use his money.

To any shop in the Roan kingdom, they would say that the costs would be covered by the Henituse family or even the Royal family...

So Cale really had a lot of money.

Cale wanted to cry thinking about how he was going to find Choi Han's money.

Cale looked at Choi Han sharply.  It was very clear that Choi Han was playing a prank on him!