48

Cale wondered how he got in that position.

Cale looked at the commander uniform he got.

Naturally, Choi Han got the vice commander's uniform because of that.

However, Cale believed that he should have gotten the vice commander even if he was Choi Han's fiancee.

And this was certainly will be protested by all the nobles because of his omega gender.

"Your Highness, what is this?"

Cale asked with a pale face.  He never thought about becoming a commander after he decided to live as an Omega!

Cale was confident that Choi Han would be good at taking over the commander status as he did in the novel!

"I wanted to give Choi Han the status of commander, however, the mastermind here is you, Cale. Choi Han has only heard your instructions all this time. What do you think will happen on the battlefield without you?"

Alberu sighed tiredly thinking about it.

Choi Han was someone who would step forward on the battlefield without thinking twice if Cale didn't plan anything for Choi Han.

Choi Han scratched the back of his head feeling guilty about that.  If only he also had experience as a commander, Cale wouldn't have needed to step in.

"No! I don't want to be a commander!"

It's enough for him to be the team leader!  He didn't want to do that hard work anymore!

Cale hid behind Choi Han not wanting to receive the commander's plaque from Alberu.

Even if it wasn't permanent, Cale didn't want to accept it!

Alberu looked towards Choi Han, asking for help.

Choi Han sighed and turned his body, looking at Cale.

"Cale nim, you just need to do what you have been doing all this time. I will move forward no matter what."

Choi Han gently held Cale's cheek.

"......."

Cale's face turned red seeing Choi Han's handsome face.

"Fine."

Cale couldn't say no to that handsome face.

Cale reluctantly took the commander's plaque from Alberu.

“Let's go, Cale nim. The meeting in the Henituse territory has started.”

Cale just stayed still and didn't seem to want to move as he pretended not to hear Choi Han.

Choi Han smiled and lifted Cale bride style.

"We'll go first, your highness."
"Who said that we were leaving!? I don't want to meet those shitty nobles! Put me down!"

"........"

Alberu couldn't say anything seeing Choi Han walking away with Cale in his arms who was struggling and also hitting Choi Han's head because he didn't want to go.

But Choi Han just smiled without minding it at all.

.

.

.

At the gathering of northeast region nobles.

"Ah, you've arrived Cale!"

Eric welcomed Cale who had finally arrived.

Cale looked gloomy when he arrived with Choi Han.

Just looking through the gap in the door, he was sure that the nobles were only thinking about their own benefits in that situation.