15

Cale looked at the king who was about to start the birthday party.

But, everything will be chaotic because Redika will appear soon.

.
.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

.
.

Time felt so slow for Cale.

08:58
.
08:59
.
09:00

Wiiiiiiiing!

"What's that!?"

Cale calmly looked at Redika who was looking down at the clock tower with his crazy gaze.

"Who are you!? How dare you intrude on the king's birthday!"
"Kahahahahahahahaha!"

Redika just laughed as if he was in control of the current situation.

Tikd.

He snapped his finger, magic arrows appeared, and attacked the people below the clock tower.

"Run! Let me out!"
"Aarrghh!!!"
"Noooo!"

Chaos filled the place.

"Send all soldiers! Catch the intruder!"
"Your Majesty, please take shelter to  a safer place!"

All royal families were quickly moved to a safer place.

“Cale, we have to go too!”
"Cale! Why are you still sitting!?"
"........"

Cale felt like killing everyone who was screaming right now.  It was so noisy that it irritated Cale.  He didn't even eat until he was full.  The food isn't great either!

Is this the only ability of the palace chef!?

Redika's magic arrow flew toward Cale.

Tess!

!?

Everyone was shocked when the magic arrow was slashed by Hilsman who had almost reached the sword master level.

"Hyung, calm down."

Cale said that and finally stood up.  He held the chair he had been sitting on.

"Since I can't calm down, you should calm down."

Ron held Cale's shoulders and pulled the chair away from his hands.

Everyone could tell that Cale wanted to throw the chair out of frustration.

"As a man, even if you're a Beta, you have to act cool, hyung. Even if we go to the door now, we'll just get carried away."
"Ahh..."

Gilbert felt pricked when he heard that.  They all saw how calm Cale was acting even though he was an omega.

"Right. I should have calmed down."

Gilbert and Eric started calming the northeastern nobles and moving towards the exit.

But everyone was jostling to get out.

Cale looked at Taylor who was looking toward the exit of the commoners that was still closed.

-We found one more bomb.

Cale now did not care anymore.  The chaos made his mind completely messy.

'I have to clear my mind.  My mind is too messed up.  Is it because I'm pregnant?'

Cale took a deep breath and sighed to calm himself down.

-That's all.

?