20

Cale looked at the black dragon and handed something to him.

!?

“Ca, Cale-nim…”

Choi Han was frightened when he saw the bomb.  What's the plan that they had to use boom!?

That is too dangerous!

"Cale nim, this is not right... You and your baby will get hurt!"

He just ignored what Choi Han was worried about.

He know his womb was strong.

'It's fine for me to get hurt, but, please be careful.'

Cale frowned when he heard the voice of a small child in his head once again. 

Who's voice is that? 

'I hope that's not a god or ghost voice on my mind. That's too scary to be true...'

But he wouldn't care about that.  It wasn't his fault that he didn't know the who's voice is that.

"That's why you will protect me from the blast wave. Can you do that, right?"

Instead, he said that to Choi Han with a stoic face.

Choi Han broke out in a cold sweat.

"I won't leave all the tasks to you if you think that too hard. I'll use the shield too."

Cale said as he saw Choi Han's nervous face.

Choi Han gritted his teeth.

'Take a protection-type magic tool with you.'

Choi Han recalled a voice of a child playing in his head one day before he returned with the teleportation scroll.

He was about to ignore that voice, but, in the end, he asked Rosalyn to give him some magic shield device.

'Why does that voice always come to my mind?'

Whatever it was, Choi Han had to thank that voice.

"No need. I have a shield-type magic tool from miss Rosalyn."

Cale raised his eyebrows not expecting that.

"She gave you that? Why? Well, whatever. Now, that would be even better."

Cale looked toward the black dragon and nodded to give a sign that he can start now.

"I'll start it!"

The black dragon dropped bombs into the violent whirlpool.

The black dragon started channeling his mana into the bomb to activate it.

.
.
.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!

A loud explosive sound rang out.

The water in the whirlpool exploded up high.  It made the whirlpool weaken for a moment.

"Choi Han, now!"

The black dragon released flotation magic and Choi Han activated his magic tool as he hugged Cale tightly so that Cale would not get hurt.

Bbbbrrrrr!

"Ugh..."

The pressure from the whirlpool was making Cale uncomfortable.  Choi Han frowned and hugged Cale even tighter.

Choi Han surrounded Cale with his aura to make sure Cale didn't get too much pressure from the vibrations that were occurring because of the whirlpool.

Crack... Crack...