34

It was getting dark and lots of magic lamps and petitas started to light up making the festival look beautiful.

Music starts playing and people start dancing.  Some are classic, some dance up to them, and some are crazy.

Since it was a commoner's festival, no one saw any manners there.

"Neo! Let's dance!"

Katie pulled Neo's hand moving towards the crowd there and started to dance a classical dance, but her feet kept stepping on Neo's feet.

"Neo is great for keeping a calm face even though his feet are constantly stepped on."

Cale sighed seeing that and just sitting on the chair over there was a bit tired from going around.

The children also danced to their liking there.

There were those who wanted to approach Cale to ask him to dance, but Cale's domineering aura on itself left them with no balls.

Added to Choi Han's sharp gaze, who even dare?

Choi Han was irritated by the number that was staring at Cale and knelt in front of him.

???

Choi Han stretched out his hand to Cale.

"Cale nim, will you dance with me?"

Cale felt his face heat up a little when Choi Han said that.

"But I don't know how to dance."

As Kim Rok Soo, he has never had any duties related to dancing.  It would be better if he was told to cook instead of dancing.

"It's okay. I also just learned the basics a few days ago."

Choi Han smiled kindly looking like he didn't care even if Cale rejected his advances.

Cale looked to think about it for a while and finally accepted Choi Han's hand.

"If you step on my foot, you will have to pay me 1 gold coin."

Cale joked about that as he sigh.

Choi Han chuckled hearing that.

.

.

.

Step!

Cale's face turned red and his hands were shivering because he had stepped on Choi Han's foot so many times.

While Choi Han looks very skilled in dancing.

'Is this bastard really just learning the basics!?'

Cale continued to be submissive to following Choi Han's move making sure his foot did not step on Choi Han's foot again.

Even so, he continued to step on Choi Han's feet when he couldn't follow the rhythm of the dance.

Choi Han smiled hugging Cale's slender waist with one arm.

"Cale nim, you won't have much fun if you focus only on the legs. Look at how Katie is having fun."

Cale flinched as Choi Han whispered into his ear.

Because of the music and lots of other noise, Choi Han decided to whisper.

Badump, badump.

'Why does this disease recur every time Choi Han does something?'

Cale did not want to mind that and looked toward Katie.

Neo just kept smiling seeing Katie who was happy dancing with him.