1

"Young master."

Kim Rok Soo opened his eyes after hearing the voice of an old man.

.

.

Cale finally realized that he was being the minor villain of Tboah's story.

Srach.

"Ah."

Cale accidentally dropped something in his room and pick it.

[Name: Unknown.  18 years old.
Pregnancy letter for family and partner.
Gestation time: 2 weeks.]

Huh?

Cale looked at the letter that had been crushed.

Rok Soo sees a book that smells fishy.

[Die!  Die!  Die!  Die!  Die you fucking raped!!!  I will kill you if I know how you are!!!  Die you fucking bastard!!!]

The book written in blood made Cale's hands tremble.

'So, the reason Cale drank so drunk that he found out about his pregnancy and the child was the result of him being raped!?'

Cale got goosebumps.

'That means Cale get miscarried when he got beat up by Choi Han.'

There was no way Cale's stomach wasn't beaten when Choi Han hit him.

Forget about Choi Han!  Kim Rok Soo is Alpha!  There was no way he knew what someone pregnant was supposed to do!

'Should I look for the father of this child?  Or should I tell my family about this?'

Cale shook his head.

'Let's just keep it a secret first.'

The most important thing now was that he had to get a shield.  Now he had to protect not only himself but the baby in his tummy as well.

.

.

.

Cale fed the man-eating tree and the 2 children who lived near the tree's area then went to the library to read a book about pregnancy.

[No alcohol.]
[No smoking.]

Seeing the two taboos, Cale sighed.  Cale was an alcoholic and drank alcohol until he was drunk then made Choi Han beat him up.

Cale had completely forgotten about Choi Han because he was focused on learning what a person couldn't do when they were pregnant.

.

.

.

"Young master, this young man wants to meet Count nim. He said the village near the dark forest was destroyed."

Billos greeted Cale hesitantly when Cale was on a deserted street because he found injured kittens.

Gulp.

'I forgot about this bastard.  For now, let's just ignore him.'
"It's none of my business."

Choi Han glared at Cale, scaring him.

"They are also people from the village in your territory! If they are not your problem, then who!?"
'Hic!'

Billos looked at Choi Han who seemed to want to beat up Cale, breaking out in cold sweat.

Cale quickly bowed to Choi Han.

"Ple, please don't hit me... I, I'm pregnant..."

Choi Han was shocked to hear that.  Billos who was at the back didn't hear what Cale was muttering.