30

Cale's hands were shaking with anger hearing he was going to miscarry during the childbirth.

God really wants to play with him!

Sir Andrew pressed down on Cale's shoulder and raised his hand at Choi Han who was ready to draw his sword to stop the two from doing something crazy.

Cage lowered her head as she looked at Cale's angry face also did not dare to look at Cale because she felt like some strange force was pressing down on her.

Even Sir Andrew's hands were shaking from the pressure.

-Human!  He said your baby will die!  He's a bad guy!  The god of death is a bad guy!  Let's destroy all the temples of the god of death!

Cale calmed down a bit hearing the black dragon's anger.

He rubbed his chest trying to calm down.  He couldn't calm down when it was about his baby.

Cage who saw Cale became calmer, handed him a piece of paper with a strange symbol that even she didn't understand what it is.

The symbol appears in her dream every day.

"The god of death asked me to give this to you."

Cale unfolded the paper, and it turned out to be Korean.

[Kim Rok Soo, no, Cale Henituse now.  The baby in your belly is fated to die in the second week it is in your womb.]

Seeing that, Cale wanted to crumple up the paper and burn it.  But he remembered the god of death giving two choices so he continued to read.

[That child's soul is not inside your baby.  A body without a soul is just an empty tin.  That's why if you give birth after 9 months of pregnancy, you will definitely get a miscarry.]

Cale did not want to continue reading it.

There was no need to think about it, he would definitely choose to postpone the birth of his baby until the time he wouldn't miscarry.

[Your baby soul is always with you.  But at the same time, because he had seen such a terrifying future, he didn't want to be born.  You often hear him talk to you, don't you?  It's the sound of your baby's soul.]

Cale covered his mouth with him as he read that.

'So that sound all this time... Is my baby...?'

[Don't you find it weird getting a baby kick when you're only 2 months pregnant?  Even if there is, it's probably just the baby's heartbeat in the womb.  That's one of your baby souls doing a warning to you.  Too much energy is needed for a soul like it to just say a word.]

Cale wanted to cry reading that.

[Do you want to wait for him to be ready to be born in this world, or lose him?]

[All choices are yours, Cale Henituse.]

Cale placed the paper on the table allowing Choi Han to read the contents of the letter.

Sir Andrew and the black dragon could only see the contents of the letter but didn't understand it.

Choi Han also slowly smiled understanding the contents of the letter.

"So, your choice?"

Cage looked toward Cale who calmed down after seeing the contents of the letter.

Cale smiled.

"Of course, I will postpone the day of this baby's birth. I will not say any other answer."