Broken....

|Yn pov|

Yn : nancy.....

Nancy : jimin.....

We said simultaneously......

After hearing his name jimin looked down maybe he was going to look at nancy but stopped midway because of that stupid bet, he maintained his composure, stood up and left right away without even glancing at nancy once. We were all too surprised to say even a single letter...i mean they had fights ofcourse but jimin never once ignored nancy like that. I looked at nancy then, who was looking down maybe equally surprised by his action and maybe guilty for making him angry....well i know by this time she has a whole story and so many guilts and regrets made up because of her overthinking so i went to her and sat on the place where jimin was sitting, jk left behind jimin and lara, milly, yunki were there to console nancy.

Yn : hey nancy it's ok, he's just a little angry because you didn't listen to him right? He will be alright soon i know that, you know what to do right ?

Ofcourse she knows....like i have trained her well about how to make up to your beloved jimin if you both ever had fight. But nancy is already good at it, my creativity works like toppings. I was pulled back from my thoughts by a hug from nancy, she started crying and saying....

Nancy : w-what did i do to make him that angry ? I was j-just t-teasing him...i always do that ...b-but he never got so angry.....you saw ? He ignored me like i never e-existed !! It- it hurts to be ignored that way....i know he will be alright but what about the time being while he is angry ? I can't yn !! I don't wanna face his angry face....we have been fighting over small things since past few days and he gets angry very often ......*she started crying more hard*

At this point i know this is no longer about just jimin, i mean it IS about him but she is facing something else too and that's why she is completely exhausted to face 'ANGRY JIMIN'or any other fight with him, she wants everything to be alright and she wants jimin right now i know that because....we have came so much close like ofcourse she isn't my bestfriend for no reason !! 

Yn : nancy...look at me *i parted the hug and said in a calm voice* what happened ? You can tell me anything ok ? I'll listen to whatever it is just don't cry, everything will be alright between you and jimin i promise but first tell me what are you hiding from me ? Why are you crying rhat badly ? What happened ?

Nancy : y-you sure everything will be alright ? Cause I'm afraid of lo-losing...a-anyone...s-specially...jim--
*she started crying again*

Yn : Nany calm down....he's not going anywhere i promise you, you trust me right ? I assure you he will be alright and will come to you, hug you and shower you with kisses *i said making the crying girl blush....just that much is enough to make her blush*

Nancy : yeah i need him.. *she said in very low tone but i heard it anyway*

Yn : ok now look at me and tell me what else happened ?

Nancy : it's.. it's nothing yn, leave it i just want to make it up to jimin nothing else and i know he has something to share with me cz he isn't getting angry for no reason so i just want to talk to him nothing else.

Yn : ok i understand, if you really wanna hide it from me go ahead and talk to jimin but remember this time my creativity is out of stock

Nancy : ynahh ! I'm not hi-hiding anything

I narrowed my eyes at her and she immediately looked away

Yn : nancy ?

Nancy : yn, trust me it's nothing....I'm just getting emotional these days, because...