DETECTIVE JIKOOK (●-●)

||A/n pov ||

So it's another day for tae and yn to begin something new and find out what they hold within themselves...but today is the test for tae not for yn....lesss see what my imagination holds for them.

||YN POV||

So today i woke up early without being disturbed by my alarm..... i don't know how i woke up early by myself for another boring day but it is what it is.

So yeah after waking up I quickly went to bathroom and took a shower..and now i am doing my hairs , idk but i find doing my hairs so difficult....i mean anyone won't even believe that just making a simple high pony is so much difficult for me but yeah it's fine....

Now I'm all ready to go to university. ..and less see what future holds.

● After sometime yn reached to her university and then the day begun.

||YN POV||

As i reached uni jungkook also came there and he directly hugged me....i mean I'm just a lil shocked cz he don't really hugs me that often, but ofc we're frnds now so maybe that's why he hugged me. We had a lil chitchat and then we headed towards our classrooms.

Yn : hey jungkook * hug *

Jk : hey! How you doing ?

Yn : I'm doing all good. How about you ?

Jk : I'm also fine. So let's go to our classrooms then.

Yn : yeah sure , less go.

||TAE POV ||

As soon as I reached the uni....today again i saw them together and this time jk directly hugged her i mean he don't usually do that specially when he meets to any girl and if someone say that they are frnds that's why he did that so let me tell you he don't ever become so much comfortable and so much friendly just in 2 or 3 days and yes it's just been 2 to 3 days since they became frnds.

I don't understand why he is being so touchy and frndly with yn but it's ok let it be...I shouldn't care bout it as i don't wanna love her.

--TIME SKIPPED-->

||A/n pov ||

Now it's lunch time and they all are sitting and having their lunch. That is when yn went to buy some drink for her and Jk as Jk asked her to bring some drink for him. And now she was coming back after bringing drinks but then.

Yn : Aarrrgghh  *screamed as she slipped*

Jk: oh! are you okay  *hold her*

Yn: uff thank god....thankyou *smile*

Jk : Be careful Yn...or else you will hurt you ok *softly*

Yn : ok sure. * smile*

||TAE POV||

WHY ????? WHY ???? WHY ON EARTH IS HE BEING CARING ????? Now i can't handle this i mean it's ok to care about your frnds but jk is being more than just a frnd to her...he talks about her whole day in front of me yn this.. yn that and i tolerated that but there is a limit of my tolerance too....not only he talks about her but he is always ready to meet her and do whatever she asks....and it's just too much.

I can't handle this anymore but What on earth can i do ?
I have no right to say anything to jk or yn. If he really likes her then maybe she would accept----- no no no it can't be....I'm just so much frustrated and confused....what should i do ???

ok i know what i will do.

Tae: jk??

Jk : yes hyung ?

Tae : Come with me for a sec , i wanna talk about something.

Jk : ok.

* They went outside the canteen and then tae said *

Tae : I want to ask you something ?

Jk : yes hyung ask anything you want.

Tae : ok so do you---

Jk: do you what hyung ?

Tae : do you l-l-like....

Jk : oh yeah

Tae : huh !? what??

Jk : yes i like you hyung....you know right ? why are you asking these questions...ofc i do like my bestfriend.

Tae : you brat *slaps jk playfully* i was going to ask that do you like yn ?

Jk : ohhhhhhh mmhhhmmm sooo that is the thing...btw why do you care if i like her or not ?

Tae : I was just curious nothing else as you are being so much into her so that's why i asked.

Jk : ahh...and what if I say yes.

Tae : * in mind * I will punch you until you forget her.....
Tae : Nothing then....cmon tell me already jeon jungkook.

Jk : No hyung I don't like her...but i guess you do.....and pls don't dare to say no ok cz i know that you do like her so much.

Tae : hey you lil brat.....i don't like her ok and cmon why would i like her ? i mean there are so many girls why just her ?

Jk : idk you like her so you should know why you like her.*running* 

Tae : yaahhhh..... come here youuu *running behing him*

||TAE POV ||

ufffff it's a relief that he don't like her but why did he said that i like her....ofc!!! i was so obvious about that....i just asked him out if he like her or not....even any fool would think maybe i like her and that's why i asked. But I don't know why i just can't stop caring about her that much i mean i think she don't even give a damn to that.....that if i like her or not and maybe she just hate me for my behavior right?? and yeah ofc i don't wanna love her or anyone....i think i should stop caring about that.

||JK POV ||

There is really something in his mind...jimin hyung was right that maybe he like yn and now it's confirmed that he really do like yn i mean ofc i have noticed him oftenly whenever i talk about yn and praise her in front of him he gets irritated or maybe jealous!? idk but I really feel like he don't like it when i care about yn soo much and notice her so much infact he don't look at any girl like he looks at yn whenever he see her.
.
.
.
jimin : what ?? he really asked you ??

JK : yes hyung he did.

jimin : jk i guess he really likes her.

jk : yes i know it's just so obvious.

jimin : it means my plan worked.

jk : ofc it did hyung. but the plan is not complete yet you told me there is something you are going to do in the party too right ?

jimin : yes we are going to do something.

--> yes yes yes it was all jimin's plan to find out what tae feels. And it all started the day when he doubted that maybe tae likes her.....the day when tae told him that he said sorry to yn. After that he told jk to bump into yn and see how tae would react and suddenly get so close to yn and talk about yn whole day in front of tae and that is how they ended up confirming that tae really likes her.

jimin : I'm sure my next plan would work...i told you before starting this work too...that we will end up having some information and we did....so be ready for the party detective jungkook.*smirk*

jk : you too detective jimin. * smirk*

°•● so that's what happened today with tae and now the day came to an end and no yn was done preparing for the next day of schl and then she drifted to dreamland.●•°

To be continued