INTRODUCTION

Hi!! I'm Min yn

Hi!! I'm Min yn. You're going to read my story...that how life was to me. How I fell in love with a boy and how we end up, together or not ?
Well I'm 18 years old and got admission in the best university in seoul. My parents live in Incheon and i live with my grandparents in seoul.

Author about her :-
- She was mature enough but also childish sometimes
-she was so emotional and became even more sensitive because of her past :(
- She became stronger as she grew up. HOW ? read the story to know.

AND He's the boy i fell in love with, Handsome right ? His name is KIM TAEHYUNG

His name is KIM TAEHYUNG.He is 20 years old and is the hearthrob of the university i got admission in. What i know about him right now in the story is that he is a mature boy and a bit cold and rude too. Let's find more about him.

Author about him :-
- He lives alone and his parents live in daegu town.
- He was so mature and so cold but also had a soft side but his soft side was hidden from everyone even from his close friends.

I have more friends of mine and he also have friends but I'm not introducing them because they will be introduced in the story.

|| A/n pov ||

Y/n lived with her parents but she shifted from Incheon to seoul with her grandparents and transferred to the best university of south korea which was in seoul.

|| yn pov ||

It is sunday morning and i woke up by the sunrays on my face. I shifted to seoul yesterday and i am very happy because i got transferred to the best university south korea and also i have heard that there is a very handsome, cute and hot boy in this university , every girl loves him so much and want him in their life but he have no interest in such things that is why he don't give attention to any girl.

She didn't knew about tae's behavior and she didn't even knew his name.