ARE WE IN LOVE?

||An pov||

Here Yn is sitting more like sleeping on her desk by the window of her classroom staring at a blank space outside the window because it's lunch time right now. Yn was in a deep thought when she felt a tap on her shoulder , she slowly looked over her shoulder just to find nancy standing there with her palms folded in a fist resting on both sides of her waist and a weird expression on her face too.

Yn : what ?

Nan : what what ?

Yn : that's my question , what ?

Nan : what are you doing ?

Yn : Dancing , wanna join ?

Nan : you-- yaah why are you so lost nowadays !!

Yn : no am not nancy, you're thinking too much

She came close to yn's face and said in an annoyed tone

Nan : look....if you think you can hide everything from me then you can't cz i notice every single change in your behaviour so mind explaining ? What happened ?

Yn : nothing nancy...it's fine. I'm just a little tired of everything.

Nan : what do you mean by everything ?

Yn : I mean we're just studying since past few days and we're doing projects so I kind of feel bored of all that, no fun , no good time with frnds.

Nan : *she sat down beside yn and said with a sad face* look yn, i know it's a bit sad to always keep on doing the same thing but you could've just told me if you felt that way , we would've done something fun.

Yn : Hmm...but that will not feel good now.

Nan : why ?

Yn : because I'm tired right now so i can't bring myself to be excited right now.

Nan : it's ok ! It happens sometime and that's completely fine just take your time, calm your mind and try to find happiness in every moment. I know that's easy said than done but if we try to focus on the positives we can do that but that's not compulsory to stay happy always. We can be sad with reason or even without any reason. So it's fine to be quiet sometime and let our mind have a talk with us to calm our heart down.

Yn : Why aren't you a motivational speaker ?

Nan : But that's you ok

Yn : No, how can you say that ?

Nan : Remember how you gave me a lecture when i had a fight with jimin...

Yn : yes i did but that was nothing.

Nan : yeah....but c'mon you can be sad but not for that long just cheer up now girl.

Yn : yeah yeah I'm fine now

Nan : so let's have lunch

Yn agreed to her and went along with her to the canteen.

||Yn Pov||

Actually I have no problem with studying and projects cause that's a part of our semester right ? But I'm just concerned about taehyung. I mean I know he's also busy with project submissions and assignments and studies but he can spare time to spend with us right ? But I'm noticing him since past seven days , a week. Whenever i try to approach him , some girl come to him and take him away from me. If not that girl then he himself excuse me by saying he have some work left to do. And if i insist him to stop and listen to me then he just don't stay completely there listening to me. Even i noticed his eyes looks tired....this is his last semester and exams will be there in a month or two...so i guess he is spending so much time studying and he's not taking care of himself...i got to know he is skipping his lunch daily and am not sure if he eat something after going back home or not.