FLUFFY BEAR 🐻

||AN POV||

The girls slept as it was already late , they didn't have to go to university the next day as it is a holiday but still it was late so they slept except for yn...she was still awake and right now she is standing in front of a window staring at the moon more like admiring it. Only god knows what she might be thinking , but let's try to jump in her privacy.

||YN POV ||

I was unable to sleep because there were so many things still going on in my head. I know it's a bit weird to open up to someone you don't even know perfectly but i guess there is no time limit to get close to someone , i felt that he is really a trustworthy person but still it is a bit weird and i know that. I don't know why am i like this , i held it in myself for so long and now i spitted it out in front of someone.

Thankyou Taehyung, thankyou so much for coming into my life , i don't care if it has been only a short period of time but the thing matters is that you came at the right time in my life. It was all getting so heavy on my heart but i was unable to do anything about that and you came at the time when i really needed someone. I know i can't completely trust even you but i do trust you , i maybe suffered really but i thought my pain was just nothing cuz there are a lot of people out there suffering so much.

I suffered but i still think that was not tooo much and i don't understand if i think that way then why was it even affecting me ? I shared everything with you but still things are left cuz ofc i was telling you my story but it was not like you were reading a book that i can share just everything but i shared the part which was so heavy on my heart.

Well to be honest i really am an open book it's just that somebody should be interested in reading me and i will turn my pages myself for them , it's not like i never tried to tell anyone or i never trusted anyone it's just that they were never really had any interest in me and the people i loved or trusted they themselves made me believe why i shouldn't love or trust them , maybe i wasn't good enough but they were good atleast so why they all treated me that way i guess good people don't treat anyone badly right ? *she chuckled sadly*

Well i guess i should just stop thinking more and i should go to sleep.

I turned around to go to my bed when i got scared cuz i saw a figure in front of me. It was all dark so i was unable to recognise who it is and i thought of the dumbest thing ever and...

Me : w-who is it ?

???: who do you think

I sighed cuz how can't i recognise that voice ? 

Me : come on nancy don't scare me that way !!

She came closer making her face more clear to me and said...

Nancy : yaah what are you doing here ? It's already late why aren't you sleeping ?

Yn : oh i was just coming back...actually i was just unable to sleep so i thought to talk with the moon for sometime.

Nan [nancy] : and mind telling me what did you talk about ?

Yn : about today ! What else it can be ?

Nan : do you always talk to moon ?

Yn : ofcourse moon is my love babe....

Nan : REAAALLLYY ??? come on i also love moon , i just get mesmerized by it's beauty...ohhhh moon is really so beautiful *she said excitedly*

Yn : well yeah it is beautiful...and a good listener too *we both giggled at my comment and went back to sleep*

NEXT DAY -->