CRIED

~ On the way to canteen ~

|| yn pov ||

I was heading towards the canteen with nancy when i saw him again and i spoke

yn : why i had to see him again. Oh God

Nancy : had to see who ??

yn : him *pointing towards that boy *

Nancy : What on earth are you saying yn ? Every girl loves him...he is the hearthrob of our university every girl is dying to have a glance of him and you...

yn *in mind * : oh so that is the boy i have heard about.

yn : yeah...i have heard about him but i never knew he is that cold and rude...i didn't even knew his name.

Nancy : His name is Kim Taehyung. I'm being serious every girl is dying to have his one glance except the toppers of her class.

Yn : yeah yeah so what ?

Nancy : Oh...i see you don't seem to have any interest in him.

Yn : ofcourse !!!! Like i don't even know him what do you mean ??

● We reached the canteen and we both settled on the desk which our frnds already booked for us.

|| An pov ||

Then Tae entered the canteen along with jk and jimin his frnds and every girl present there starting staring at them and started whispering among each other.

yn : what is so special ?? They're not celebrities or something right ? * i said to nancy*

Nancy : Well for the girls, they're. These girls will start a fight with you if you say a word about about their dream boys. Who only exists in their dream by the way. *we both laughed at nancy's comment*

--After some time--

|| yn pov ||

We were having our lunch when suddenly nancy got spice and she was literally having tears in her eyes and noone of us had our waterbottle or juice so i went to bring juice for her....

on my way back after bringing juice i was in a rush and i got bumped into someone and that was......

"The Kim Taehyung " *again TT *

Yn : I-i...am really so sorry...i was in a hurry as my frnd-- * he cut my words off and shouts *

Tae : Can't you see or are you mad huh !? * shouting * i know you just find excuses to bump into me....you know i know girls like you very well...who just want my attention and nothing else...now get out of my way and never let me see your face again.

I felt some tears falling down my eyes and everyone present in the canteen was staring at us but i saw that i ruined his shirt so i had my handkerchief in my hand and starting wiping his shirt but....

Tae : I said get out of my way *yawnking my hand away*
*I flinched*

He left from there and then nancy came to me and she was about to say something but i gave her the juice and left from there...i directly went to terrace.

|| An pov ||

After luch time nancy was still searching for yn when she thought of the classroom and she went there but she didn't found her there so she thought that yn might need sometime and will be back soon so i will let her be and i have also told jimin what happened and he also saw all of that so he will surely find her.

--On the terrace --

|| yn pov ||

I was crying hiding my face into my knees and that is when i felt a hand on my shoulder and i lookes up and there was a boy..

??? : heyy..are u alright ? pls don't cry like this...i am really sorry for what happend.

yn : who are you ?? and why do you care about me ?? why are you sorry ??

???: oh..I'm jimin and i care for you because what happened downstairs was my fault and that's why I'm sorry also I'm your frnd Nancy's boyfie so...

Yn: oh so you're her boyfie...but why are you saying that it was your fault ?

jimin : cause it really was...i was the one who was irritating him and he got annoyed so he left from there when he bumped itno you and let his anger out on you.

Yn : But what he said was not only anger....he said it in the morning too when i bumped into him.

jimin : is that so ? then i will tell him to apologize to you it is so wrong to say something like this but pls don't cry now you are so sweet gurl.

Yn : it's fine don't say anything to him...what if that angry bird fight with you too. And thanks for calling me sweet..shorty

jimin : yahh don't call me shorty * whine cutely *

Yn : why ? aren't you short ? * laughing *

jimin looked at her smiling

Yn : what happened ?

jimin : nothing...you just laughed so i think you feel better now ?

Yn : ya....because of you shorty...thanks

jimin : i told you don't call me that !

Yn again started laughing at his cute whines

Jimin : so can we become friends from now on ?

Yn : yeah why not shorty...

Jimin : DO. NOT. CALL. ME. THAT.

●yn laughed and then they cane downstairs together and jimin told her not to be sad over this again.

● Yn reached her class and nancy asked her " where were you ? i was worried about you and i am sure jimin found you and he told you to come back right ? "

yn : yeah right !

Nancy : It's fine yn...he is just like that.

Yn : yeah i know it now...but it's ok I'm fine now *assuring smile *

|| tae pov ||

i don't know why but i am feeling so bad about doing that...i was into my thoughts when jimin came and said

jimin : yahh you brat...why did you let your anger out on yn when i was the cause of that huh ?

Tae * in mind * : so her name is yn

tae : Why does it matter to you ? why are you so angry about that huh ?

jimin : hey listen you have to apologize to her ok...it was just an accident and also i irritated you not her...you will say sorry to her got it ?

tae : no i won't why would i ? she was at the fault..she ruined my uniform !!

jimin : yeah...but it was not intentional...and if she was at the fault then you was also at the equal fault so you have to say sorry..

tae : why would listen to you ? I said i won't say sorry means i won't bye..

* then he left from there *

To be continue