NOT HER !!

On the same day

•After lunch time•

||Yn pov||

We were heading towards our respective classes but there was time left to part our ways to our classes so for now we were walking in a group when nancy said out of the blue

Nancy : But yn you were a badass just sometime ago. I mean that looked cool to me.

Jimin : for sure yn.

And everyone else agreed with those two

Yn : stop it guys, i mean i was just being a bit possesive you know ? Like how can anyone own MY FRIENDS?? *i said sassily and everyone else laughed*

Jk : yeah yeah....drama queen.

Tae : we agree but lil girl, you're not being a rude girl with your seniors again.

Yn : Eomma ?? *i said wiping my invisible tears and looked at taehyung with so much sad eyes like he really is my eomma...and everyone else bursting into laughter*

Taehyung : yaahhh !! I'm not your mom !!

Yn : Then why you keep reminding me that i need to be in my limits ?

Taehyung : Cause you really need to behave yourself !!

Yn : *i stopped right there making everyone else stop at their position too* well if it comes to my friends OR my loved ones then I'm not letting anyone bother them, get that in your little head if you can. And if you didn't like it then I'm sorry.

Tae: ok ok I was just comcerned cause that was first time you did that so i thought to drag you back to who you actually are.

Yn : well this is the actual me. I know i never fought with anyone or i should say with you when you said something to me but that still does explain that i will stand up for my people and i am ok if it comes to me but I'm not ok if it comes to my people.

Tae : ok ok lil girl *tae ruffled her hairs and smiled genuinely*

Everyone else standing there just adored their cuteness but didn't show it as it can make them awkward.

But there is one person who's heart broke to see the view in front of her, she doesn't hate the view but she does hate the fact which is hiding behind that view. She maybe doesn't hate the two cute people in front of her but she hate her fate. And that broken person is --....well she will be revealed after sometime.

Meanwhile taehyung stopped ruffling her hair realising what he just did. Yn and tae both woke up to reality and looked away in pure awkwardness. To lighten up the mood as it became a bit awkward, jimin broke the 2 seconds silence by saying.

Jim : guys, let's go it's time for our class and i don't wanna be late.

Tae and jk : ohhh ! Why suddenly ?

Jim : what do you mean by "suddenly" ? *mocking the word "suddenly"*

Tae : Yeah because you're never on time!

Jim : you brat-- well.. this time i wanna be so shall we go now ?

Tae : Fine...!!

Jk : Bye girls *he said while smiling widely and waving his hand*

From there both the groups parted their ways towards their classes and concentrated on their studies.

•After some hours•